You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Admissions

    Need to know eligibility for join a Degree

    After my 10th i did a diploma of Electronic & communication engineering with good percentage the I joined BE.ECE(not interested in BE but my parents forced me to join) I unable to completed it and I discontinued my engineering course. I interested with computer,is there any way to study computer related degree now with Diploma certificates(I don't have 12 th)
  • #609875
    I think you can go for a degree programme if only you have completed a 'plus two ' course successfully. For every degree programme plus two is the minimum qualification as far as I understand. However if in any State if certain other programme such as diploma with some specialisation is equated with plus two you may get exemption.

  • #609878
    Better you first complete 12th then you can go for the degree program. There is no any other option. If you complete 12th then you can join Distance learning program also like BCA which is good value computer degree program after BCA you can join MCA also once you will get MCA degree then you can be a suitable candidate for any good job.

    I hope you will understand that there is no shortcut in life you have to go long and hard way to achieve a good result.

    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

  • #609882
    You can join the National open Institute school which is the central government education program through which Intermediate can be done from home and the certificate provided by the Institute is valid.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

  • #609919
    You have to complete either intermediate or +2. Then only you can join in a bachelor course for computers like B.Sc, Computer sciences or B C A which are good subjects. For some subjects distance mode of education facility is there. But I am not sure whether any university is offering computer degree in this methodology. However, you can search on the internet. You will get some idea about that. For this, no formal qualification is required. They will conduct an entrance test and a pass in that will be taken as your eligibility for getting admitted into that course. You may have to attend some practical classes in their centres. I remember that Indira Gandhi Open University is offering these courses. You can try.
    always confident

  • Sign In to post your comments