You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

    Is beating around the bush essential?

    Please refer to the following question and my answer:-

    Transfer allowance for Central Government employee

    I answered the question with complete knowledge on the issue and with confidence. I did not beat around the bush. I did not furnish irrelevant information. I did not furnish incorrect information. I furnished to-the-point information.

    Answering this question correctly, I have received 2 points and Rs. 2/- as cash credit. I would like to know what additional information is required to be given in respect of this question.

    Or is it true that beating around the bush is essential to get better points credit or cash credit?
  • #610023
    I can understand your point of order in the matter. But our ask expert section envisages detailed reply to the questions posed there and the points and cash credits commensurate with your responses. Therefore that is strictly followed even in this case.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

  • #610024
    Mr. Mohan: That is the precise thing I waned to know. What additional information is required in respect of this particular question?
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

  • #610028
    Just visited your response to that question in the ask expert section which was truly mentioned in professional way and the author who raised the question must have been completely satisfied. But why 2 as cash credit , only the admin can respond.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

  • #610030
    The reply given by you is the answer to the point only. Probably the editor's may be looking for some additional information like transfer allowance is a combination transportation charges of materials and family members and self. You have given the reply by combining all. Probably they expect separately for each item. This is purely my guess only. I may be wrong.
    In a private organisation when a person was transferred from one unit to another unit, generally they pay, the expenses incurred for packing and forwarding the household articles at actuals. They give travelling expenses for the family members including the employee. They will also give generally 7 to 10 days joining leave. Because I am not a government employee I don't know how it will be in government.
    If we resign and join a new company, the new company may pay the employee boarding and lodging charges in the new place for a week, so that he can search for his residence and settle.
    Don't say I am beating around the bush for points. I am sharing the information what I know about transfers for private employees.

    always confident

  • Sign In to post your comments