'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease
It was founded by Adam Weishaupt in Bavaria in 1776. The original idea was to have a society of great men with intellectual minds similar to the group of Freemasons. This was the place for great thinkers and scientists to meet and exchange ideas that were against the Chruch is those days, wherein to contradict the Chruch meant blasphemy that was a serious crime.
Because of the secrecy and the original ideas, many well-known figures from various walks of life and people who occupy high governmental positions (especially in the USA) are often targeted to be part of this group.
Apart from its secrecy and so-called occult practices, I think there's nothing wrong if any group of members from a particular area come together to exchange ideas, focus on helping the underprivileged, focus on children education and better the lives of people. It's almost like Lion's Club or Rotary Club but only with its origins and existence shrouded in secrecy and various conspiracy theories.
Anyone who is able to think, give up the greed for money, has the noble mind to share wealth for the benefit of the poor and has the capability to take the society forward without expecting any returns then we, the people should encourage them, it doesn't matter whether we refer them to as Illuminati, Scouts,Lions or Rotrary.
One can read the book Angels and Demons by Dan Brown( author of Da Vicni Code).
Beware! I question everything and everybody.
Another way is to look around at the circumstances and situations around the world, and do some analysis.
• We can find out that we have the illusion of choice in the snack foods, household items and such consumer goods – there are dozens of brand names for each category, but the entire range of products is actually owned by 10 or so big companies. Google it for yourself.
• About 90% of media companies are owned by some 8 corporations. Almost all Indian media houses have tie-ups with those owners.
• Look at car companies, the ownership is mixed amongst the majors.
• Google, facebook, MSN, yahoo, twitter, whatsapp etc. all have stakes in each other.
• Pharma companies always find partial solutions to illness; you will never get cured fully but you will have to take the medication for the rest of your life. Further, your illness can go to your children, so better prepare now by giveng them the medicines too.
• If any product has a piece of US software or item in them, then the US govt. gets the right to collect all your data and info and store it in any server outside our country.
A recent thing happened in India – everyone who has any mutual funds anywhere in India had to get that reported to the govt. which in turn turns it over to US. Why?
The big money bankers always make profit all the time. How? They provide funds to keep wars going on wherever possible. They fund both the warring parties and sell them weapons which are also ultimately owned by a few owners. In World war 1 and 2 some countries were 'neutral', notably Switzerland. The question that comes is if the big bankers arranged a place for their stay while their clients shot each other up.
So if you put these things and several other aspects together, and see the overall picture, you'll find that the life we are living is not what it is purported to be. Enjoy digging around and see if the Illuminati is visible elsewhere.