It is all in the mind. Some people in Chennai named their children TSUNAMI.
Your love for the sea should be able to make you appreciate everything that the sea has to offer. The good and the bad. Only then can you be a true lover of the sea. And the word meets the requirements you had presented. It came to my mind immediately, when I read about your love for the sea.
If you look at the news about the present government's victories, you'll find the word tsunami plastered all over the media, in a good way. The word was given a positive connotation.
Many colonies are named after it. It wouldn't have been appropriate if it was negative. But, government's thought it was fine.
But, glad you liked my proposal. It's got all the ingredients -
1. It associates with the sea
2. It has your pseudonym
3. It has Sun + Nam, meaning 'my name', the one that you are so proud of
4. And it ends with an 'I' - another reminder of how great you are
5. And it's a 7 letter word, which is generally lucky
6. It also reads 'Sun Am I' (t SUN AM I)
It is a beautiful play of words, encapsulated within one word - very meaningful, as I have explained above.
"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino