You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Soon we will have a special month

Have you tried to study the distribution of weeks in a month ? Every week day appear four or five times in a month. But just look at the calender for 2018. Take the month February. See the wonder. Each week day appears exactly four times. This is very rare. This phenomenon will appear again after 832 years. That means in the year 2850.
    Sankaran Sir,
    How is that? The month February of every year other than the leap year has 28 days and the weeks are 4x7 days. All days will appear four times in that month. Can you explain the wonder in detail?

No life without Sun

Very recently another similar thread was posted in forum. Periodically such messages come in whatsapp,FB etc. A little application of our independent mind would spare unnecessary forwarding and repetition of such falsehoods.
    Way back in 2010 also there was such a thread

I am very sorry for posting this thread. As Mr. Venkiteswaran opined I just copied it from a Whats app message I received. I did not go through it to verify the contents. Extremely sorry for this mistamistake.
    If possible the thread may be removed from this, a request to the editor.

tmsankaran

I am really glad that Mr. Sankaran has himself asked to lock this thread. Such threads have become so common in this platform (ISC) like many other social media sites.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

These kind of news which are not very correct will be floating in social media. They are not very true. Anyhow some times this happens. We need not worry much. Evette Bebuary except leap year will 4X7 .
    drrao
    always confident

Sankaran Sir,
    This great mistake was not expected from a great man like Sankaran. Happy that you realized your good own mistake of copy posting the information without checking it.

No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.