You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

My request not yet noticed by editors!!

Few days back I have posted a request to revoke restriction on my article section. But I don't got any reply because no editor has not noticed my thread as it might disappeared in the old threads. So I am providing the link for my old thread to bring to the notice of the concerned editors.

link to previous thread
    Even I am restricted from posting articles. I'll see if you can redeem yours and then I'll raise a thread too.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Ramakrishna, you posted the thread under reference on the 05th of this month only. While it is true that no editors have posted a response therein, I don't think it would be correct to conclude that they have not noticed it. Though we make it a point to intimate the authors in such cases through a response that the needful would be done, it is possible that the same could not be done in this case due to some reason. If you felt that your point was not taken note of, you could have very well posted a response there only instead of raising a fresh thread.

I am locking this thread and will bring your earlier thread to the notice of the editors concerned.

'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

I am replying to this thread since I cannot submit a response in the other thread after two consecutive responses.

Aditya, Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Chitra and Partha - In the spirit of the forthcoming festive season, after discussion with the team and Webmasters, we have restored the permission to submit articles for all of you. Please follow the guidelines & policies of the site.

Happy writing!
    (Aditya - please read the email I sent you.)

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Thank you Vandana madam for the quick and positive decision taken by you with regard to my request.

Partha, Aditya and Chitra also may kindly take note of #619439.
    'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

• Sign In to post your comments