You must Sign In to post a response.
Convey your Christmas wishes to one and all!
  • Category: Festivals

Merry Christmas Greetings to all!

I and my family members extend a very happy and warm Christmas greetings to our Webmasters Tony, Timmy and Jose and their family members. My wishes also go to all the members of this esteemed site on this Christmas day. Just a few hours back midnight mass was over and the world has prayed for the well being of brotherhood. This is the only festival which is celebrated all over the world.

Members, join me to wish our Webmasters and others.
    My best wishes on the occasion of Christmas to all Members of ISC.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Happy Christmas to all the members of the ISC.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Wishing all the members and families of ISC and the admin team a Happy, joyous and Merry Christmas

I and my family members sincerely wish a very happy and warm Christmas greetings to our Webmasters Tony, Timmy and Jose and their family members. My wishes also to all the members of this site for a happy and joyful Christmas.
    drrao
    always confident

Wishing Merry Christmas, all our forum friends!

May this Christmas day bring joy and happiness in our life. My good lady joins me to wish all my fellow ISCian and their families for a very Happy, Prosperous and Merry Christmas.

May the good Lord bless us and shower his grace on us on this lovely Christmas day.

No life without Sun

Hope - that shines brightly as the first Christmas star;
    Faith - that led Wise Men to travel afar;
    Peace and Contentment the first shepherds knew;
    His Love to guide you a bright New Year through ~
    These are the wishes being sent your way
    Not only at Christmas but for every day!

I would like to share these beautiful words from a Christmas card which I had bought years ago for a friend (it is taken from a text attributed to James A. Francis) -
    He was born in an obscure village, the child of a peasant woman.
    He worked in a carpenter shop and was an itinerant preacher.
    He never wrote a book.
    He never held an office.
    He never did one of the things that usually accompany greatness.
    Nineteen centuries have come and gone and today He is the central Figure of the human race.
    All the armies that ever marched and all the navies that ever sailed, all the kings that ever reigned, put together, have not affected the life of man upon this earth as much as has that One Solitary Life.
    May the Love of our Saviour be with you at Christmas and always.

Merry Christmas everyone!

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Delete Attachment

An interesting note - there are 99 ISCians celebrating their birthday today. How lovely! Since not everyone mentions their birth date, though, it is possible there are many more members celebrating it alongside Christmas. Wishing all of them special greetings for an enjoyable birthday.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Merry Christmas to all the members of ISC. May this Christmas brings lots of fun and cheers to all of you.
    Do what inspires you !!

Merry Christmas to all of you, Enjoy this moment.
    live happily in every situation of life

Merry Christmas to all the members . May this Christmas and new year bring happiness and prosperous to all of you.

Merry Christmas
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Delete Attachment

Merry Christmas friends. Have a blessed year ahead and take care of your family !!
    Soujanya
    "You will never win if you never begin"

Wishing all my dear fellow ISC'ian and your family a Merry Christmas and a very blessed year ahead.

Wishing all the fellows ISC'ians and their families a Merry Christmas.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.