You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for November 2017

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of November 2017.

To view the Cash Credit details, visit our page: revenue share bonus for November 2017.
    Thank you, Timmy Sir for ending 2017 on a timely, high note! Congratulations to all those who are getting the revenue share bonus for their wonderful contributions to ISC. Good to see some fresh, new names on the list. The healthy competition is intense now to get that coveted RSB.

Neelam - you finally made it to the list! I recall your unhappiness at not being on the list earlier. You did it with your persistence. See, never give up!

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

The revenue share bonus for the month of November 2017 is announced by the webmaster on the last date of the year 2017. My congratulations to all the members who are given RSB for this month. These days the activity is very good on the site and many members are contributing. I am lucky to be on the list this month also and thank the Webmaster for considering me also for revenue share bonus for this month also.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulaions to all the members whose names appear in the list for RSB.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to the Members who have been included in the prestigious and much-awaited list of Revenue Share Bonus (RSB) for November, 2017.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations to all the members who received the Revenue Share Bonus for the November month. I have also been able to make it to the list. Thank you ISC.
    Do what inspires you !!

My special Congratulations to those who have received RSB for the first time. Appreciation to those who are consistently on the RSB list.

Congratulations to all the members for receiving RSB and special thanks to Vandana mam for appreciation and motivation she gave on my first RSB, I hope to be consistent in the future to contribute more threads.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Congrats to all those who are destined to get the revenue share bonus this time and that is going to be the new year gift from ISC. I am also benefited with 685 rupees for which thanks.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their revenue share bonus for the month of November. Thank you Timmy Sir for announcing it on 31st Dec and making the last day of the year a wonderful day for many ISCians.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Thanks to Mr.Timmy M.John for announcing the Revenue Shar Bonus on the last day of the year. This would certainly bring joy to the faces of the members. Glad to find my name too. Welcome to the new members you have got their first RSB. Good luck to all for the next year's RSB.

My heartiest congratulation to all top contributors of ISC who are selected in this list of Revenue Share Bonus November 2017 and thanks to webmaster Timmy Sir for this announcement , This is really a happy ending of year 2017
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to all the members who received revenue share bonus. I am glad to see my name too on the list.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Hearty congratulations to the members who have received revenue share bonus for the November month. Hope you people will receive this bonus for next month too.
    Regards,
    Ramya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.