You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

ISC wishes a Happy & Successful New Year 2018 to all members

Dear all,

2017 has been a great year for ISC. The reason is nothing but the awesome support and participation from you all. While most other competitor sites of ISC are no longer in business, we continue our successful journey on this 12th year.

Even though we had some small setbacks in some years, we achieved excellent performance in 2017. Once again, thank you all.

Now, we are marching towards 2018. While only hours are remaining to welcome the new year, I would like to wish all members of ISC a great and successful New year ahead.

I also request everyone to give your blessings and support to make the new year a successful year for ISC as well.
    Thank you, Tony sir, for the greetings. I too wish all the Webmasters and members of ISC and their family a very happy, healthy, qualitative and productive New Year. Happy New Year to all! Let us strive to continue with our contributions so that ISC remains at the top.
    “Give instructions only to those people who seek knowledge after they have discovered their ignorance.”-Confucius

Thank you for your new year good wishes and I sincerely reciprocate the same to you and all stakeholders in this ISc.
    As an Individual 2017 is a very special year for me as I have become an active member of this site and I received all the support and encouragement from the site and all the concerned.
    I am happy to note that ISC has done well during the year 2017 under the explicit and excellent leadership and guidance of you. I am confident that this site will forge ahead in the new year 2018 to greater and excellent heights. I wish all the best for the ISC for a fruitful and rewarding new year 2018.

drrao
    always confident

Glad to know from Tony that our site has done exceptionally well in 2017 and the credit goes to each member. On this happy occasion myself and my family members extend new year greetings to every one at ISC and their families.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I joined ISC a few months back and thoroughly enjoy what the site offers and stands for. Glad to know that ISC has done well in 2017. Thanks to you, Mr.Tony John and the fantastic admin team that has made this a reality. ISC, a great platform where everyone can contribute and learn and earn at the same time. If we, the members can be more productive, please do let us know. Wishing you and the entire team a happy new year.

I have witnessed ISC going ahead smoothly in the year 2017 and I believe that it will have a better performance in 2018.

The quality of contributions by some of the members is of world class and with more and more members coming in the fray it will help ISC to stand out from its competitors in future.

I wish all the best in coming years to ISC and its members.

Knowledge is power.

Happy New Year to ISC family. May nothing stop you from championing a cause you hold close to your heart. There are many things happend in my life in the year 2017. I joined ISC on 16 Dec 2016 and one year is complete on ISC this month. I think not every member knows about me that I'm also a family member of ISC. Actually I'm here to gain a knowledge from you all not to earn alot money. Second thing location is changed for further studies. First time I stay alone with my family. Meet with nice peoples and make some new friends.

New year has just dawned.
    I wish all ISC ians a very Happy New Year 2018.
    This will be a deservedly proud moment for Tony John as he has steered the site to its glory and is in its 12 th year.
    Proud to be one among the many thousands of ISC members and associated for the last more than six and half years.

Happy New Year wishes to all ISCians. May all your dreams come true in 2018'
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Happy New Year 2018 to the whole team of ISC. I wish ISC does even better in 2018 and each one contributes their own bit.

Happy new year 2018 to all the members, the editors, the webmasters of ISC. May this platform keep shining and sharing knowledge the way it has been doing. Being a new member of this site, it has been an enriching experience completely.
    Do what inspires you !!

WM Tony John,
    Very pleased to note that ISC has done the best during the year 2017.

We are with you to keep ISC busy to make the year 2018 a great year for ISC.

Happy New Year to you and your family and my fellow ISCians.

No life without Sun

Happy New Year 2018 to all our members, may god bless us all... Jai Sri Ganesha....
    live happily in every situation of life

Thank you, Tony Sir for your New Year greetings. Wishing you & your family, too, a great year ahead. I convey my greetings for a healthy & happy 2018 to all ISCians and their families.

Indeed, it is the awesome, consistent enthusiasm & spirit of ISCians which has brought this site to wonderful heights. Let us work together harmoniously with equal fervour to take ISC higher. Cheers to 2018!

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Thank you, sir. Wishing a Very Happy and prosperous New year to all the ISC members. May all your dreams come true.

Thank You Tony Sir for wish Happy New Year 2018. It is really a great platform for sharing knowledge, Information. I wish to get golden success of ISC in Year 2018
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year 2018 for all the ISC fraternity and our beloved members. It is indeed a great journey in this vast ocean of knowledge in the web world and hope the sailing would be more comfortable in the new year.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Happy to note that the year ended have been a successfull year for ISC. Let me congratulate everybody who worked behind the great site and also those who contributed regularly with worthwhile materials.Still we have to go miles since the road has no end. Naturally new members are to be attracted by some means so that new opinions and ideas come for discussions. Just like Wikipedia people must be attracted to this site as a reference site.

Wishing a very very happy 2018 !!

tmsankaran

Very Happy New Year 2018 to all the members, the editors, the webmasters and their families . May God bless all with peace prosperity and good health in the year 2018 .
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Wishing all my dear fellow ISCian a very Happy and Blessed New Year Ahead!!

New year wishes to all of you. hope happy, successful part is there till 31st December!

Its nice to see you Webmaster with such thread. Wishing a very happy and healthy New year to you and your family. Undoubtedly, ISC will grow only with having such vast knowledgeable people around. Wish all the member and editors too a very happy new year. Let's start a great beginning 2018.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.