You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Competition Entries

How to create clickable link

Hi, I like to participate in Tow. It was mentioned to create clickable link in order to participants the contest, but I don't know to create it. So, provide me the guidelines or provide me the link of the post that already discussed about this topic.
    Just browse down this page and you will find the help topics section. Go to that and click the links sub section to know how to create links for this site.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Check out this Help Topic for guidance. You may come back if you still face some problem.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

To create link tag used is as follows

a href=
    (here put url of your thread whose link which you want to make available don't forget to close the tag with angle bracket I am not closing it because then it will also become a clickable link )

/a href
    (use angle tags for / a href to which is a closing tag in this way)

Just use this method and you can make a clickable link

for eg this is the link I have created of the thread we are writing write now although I haven't wrote the same title

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

I am not very good with computers and often make mistakes, so I store this in my mobile as a image and refer it before I have to create a clickable link.

1)A HREF=
    2)"please add the link that you want to add"
    3)> please add the title, close it with a < and then add / followed by A.

All three will be in one line, I'm listing it, otherwise it will become a link by itself

So, If we have to give a clickable link for your thread above. we need to add the below

"" :between these two we would add "http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/156437-How-to-create-clickable-link.aspx"

><: between these two we would add the title >How to create clickable link<

The the link will become

>How to create clickable link.

In the image above #621749, instead of full stop, it should be the closing tag ">"

Jewels on kids are dangerous - Precaution

Thank you. it works.

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Jewels on kids are dangerous - Precaution
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

I am unable to follow this .Can anyone make it more clear

@Mamatha. I am answering this once more because, I too couldn't remember/understand around how to do it.

try this once and see if it helps

1.Please type the first line as shown in the picture below inclusive of the angles as shown.

2.Then in the place of url, you type the web address of what you want.
    In case of this thread it would be, http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/156437-How-to-create-clickable-link.aspx
    3. And then, in the place of title, you type the heading of the article/thread you want. In case of this thread it would be, How to create clickable link

Delete Attachment

Mamatha, the procedure has been detailed in the responses above. If you are not able to make it still, please raise a separate thread as you are not supposed to pull up threads that are ten or more days older and are no longer active.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.