You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Total points reach five digit number.

I am entering with this thread into the group of five digit point holders. Though I started to go with ISC I was a bit slow to scoring. The reason for this was mainly my preoccupation with other assignments. However, I was watching and going through the contents occasionally. Of course, I spent more time with another site, Spider Kerala, a Sister concern of ISC. Later I found that the number of participants was going down and not much discussions are taking place. This again led me to ISC. Hence this achievement. Thanks to ISC.
    Congratulations to the author for entering into the group of five-figure points holders club. A good achievement by the author and I wish all the best to the author for further success on his journey on ISC.
    drrao
    always confident

I convey my appreciation to Sri T M Sankaran for reaching the five digits level in total points. So you are/are going to be a diamond level member. Keep it up.

Congratulation to you. You are one of the senior who continuously appeared here. Yes, in between for some time you were out from ISC but came back to shine again. It happens because of your regular and quality contributions. All the best for the future.

With 52 very good articles, 446 forum questions and 1515 very good forum responses, 134 ask experts answer, you have conveniently reached the 10,000 points mark in this site for which please accept my best wishes.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Dear Mr. Mohan, I, myself have not calculated the statistics of my activities in this great Site. I must thank you for this hard work to study my returns from ISC. And I did not know in the beginning that there is the scheme of payment for recognized inputs. My entry into this site was just casual. When I was working as a Senior Advisor of an organization I was not having much work in the office. On my table there was a desktop computer with net connection. So naturally I went through the search engines to collect different information related to environment. This took me to India Study Channel. I went through it got registered. This was the beginning and naturally I went into it when I was having free time.
    Now that after relatively a long period I have come to this level. I am thankful to everybody and specifically to ISC.

tmsankaran

Great going. This shows your consistent and continuous involvement in ISC that you have reached the most coveted 5 digit score.

Assuming a yearly score in the range of 10 to 15 thousand a person will take about 8 years to reach such a milestone.

Please carry on your good work in ISC and all the best.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to you Professor. It is indeed a great journey of yours in ISC and we are pleased to have such an intellectual like you as one among the knowledgeable members of ISC. Stay connected to this site and share your knowledge please.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Great going. congrats! This shows your consistent and continuous involvement in ISC that you have reached the most coveted 5 digit score.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Congratulations for reaching the Big Number!
    Look forward to your future posts!
    Generally,I don't post much, but I have been reading this site. Sharing knowledge/experience make this forum more live. I was there in Spider Kerala for some times and discussions are not taking place much there

Thanks to all who have extended their congratulations and best wishes. This is a 'forum' of 'give and take'. Try to share what you have with others, you will get back rich dividends. Hence continue in this informative site and go on participating.
    tmsankaran

Sankaranji, congratulations for reaching the target of five digit number points. At the time of joining in ISC, there is low traffic to this website. But, time is going on and members increasing in ISC and the contributions in ISC as qualitative happened within little span of time. I think that the optimization of this site is only possible through members like you. Otherwise, it may be in the last ranks from search engines. ISC is also giving value to members by giving cash credits on their behalf for contributing in all sections with optimised content. Its relentless does not to be shown on members in some areas.

Congratulations sir, on achieving this milestone. Read the article of Mr.Jagadish, interviewing you. Glad that you are among the senior members of the ISC contributing regularly and meaningully. Wishing you the very best sir.

• Sign In to post your comments