You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Of the masses, by the masses and for the masses.

All types of tribunal, facts and thoughts are entertained here .
    From law,politics,sports,human resources and all global concerns.
    Go ahead and start arguements , hold conversations and post messages .
    Will act as an active member.
    History and motivational talks will have a presence in my talks.
    Cultural debates and ethics will also have a reflection in my posts.
    Social and government aspects.
    Shashnk, welcome to ISC! Being a new member here, before suggesting you some points, I would like you to take note that you must not respond to forum threads that are ten or more days older and are no longer active. Now coming to your joining us on this journey with the best educational portal in India, I hope we will all stand to benefit with this association.

Before becoming active here, please read and understand the Posting Guidelines and all the Help Topics so that you get an idea about the requirements of this site. Also, spare some time to go through a few of the contents posted in different sections so that you get to know what and how contents should be posted in ISC.

ISC is a very friendly site and you will find all our members and editors very helpful. Please take care of your grammar and spellings though mistakes will be corrected and brought to your notice if felt necessary. ISC being an educational site, you will have to follow our guidelines and policies and all the contents posted here are subject to moderation. Once you start contributing regularly and start participating in contests that are conducted from time to time, your pockets may start ringing; but let not earning be your priority. We are basically here to share our knowledge.

It would be better if you start by responding to newer (newer) threads that might be of interest to you and then gradually move on step by step. This will help you to get acquainted with the members of this site and also its modalities.

You have observed correctly that we do allow topics of a varied nature to be discussed here and it is such discussions that make our forum a very vibrant platform.

So, why wait? Kickstart and continue with the same interest and vigor. All the best!

“Give instructions only to those people who seek knowledge after they have discovered their ignorance.”-Confucius

• Sign In to post your comments