You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Reach of my article to a celebrity

I should have posted this long before, but felt it is not too late to do so.
    One of my articles written about Raiza Wilson , a big boss contestant has reached her and received a personal appreciation from her. It is motivational to me.

At first, she could not find the author, so she just posted on her fb profile as follows:
    "Hey guys, I would love to talk to the author of this article, and personally thank them for being so kind to me. If anyone knows, who it is, please do let me know! Thank you."

I was unaware of this post.
    A guest author Janet mentioned in her comment to my article that Raiza is looking for me. But, I missed reading this comment. Later a member of this site Laksh had found my FB id and reached me through messenger and conveyed this happy message that my article had been reached Raiza and she was also happy with it.

Later I texted Raiza and she too replied, "Hey Srimathi, Thank you so much for the lovely article! You have observed a lot about me and helped me with introspection! Thank you."

Though I had not written it to please Raiza or to get appreciation from her, it was a pleasant feeling to get honored from someone you admired on screen.

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/172373-Bigg-boss-Raiza-A-classy-woman-with-super-good-characteristics.aspx

Thanks for ISC for being a platform to reach many more across the world.

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/172373-Bigg-boss-Raiza-A-classy-woman-with-super-good-characteristics.aspx

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Wow, that should be a great recognition for anyone. If our article was good and presented in honor of someone and gets appreciation from them is something which is not achieved by all. You have churned out this article in Aug and the celebrity was desperate to contact you from Sept 2017 itself. This is why I have been requesting the members that when they raise a post or article, they must keep visiting them for comments made by others or further information being sought by others. And this post is one more testimony that our articles are closely followed by one and all and thus it is becoming increasingly important for us to churn out good and error free articles for the benefit of the net users. Nevertheless, it is a great recognition.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congrats Srimathi. It is indeed a proud moment for an author to be appreciated by the person herself on whom you have written an article. The fact that Raiza liked it and felt the urge to get in touch with you shows how well you have dealt with the topic and is proof of your writing skill. Great going, keep it up.

As an afterthought, I was thinking it would have been nice if Raiza could have posted a comment on your article or could have shared the link on her FB page.

“Give instructions only to those people who seek knowledge after they have discovered their ignorance.”-Confucius

That is wonderful news Srimathi. It must be an awesome feeling, to be recognised for your work. All of us seek appreciation and it is that what keeps us going. You must feel elated – congratulations.

@ Saji – After reading Srimathi's post it is apparent that Raiza Wilson had shared a link to her FB post. How else could an ISC member have seen a connection with what Raiza posted on her page and Srimathi's article? I am going by logic and I hope I am correct with the way I analysed Srimathi's post.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

Congratulations to you. A really happy and proud moment. It is nice to receive appreciation from the person about whom you have made an article and that is being appreciated by her. A good achievement. It speaks about your writing skills and dealing with the subject.
    It is good that the articles of ISC are being watched by many people including VIPs and Celebrities. Congrats to ISC also for maintaining good quality writings on the site. I hope it will be continued further.

drrao
    always confident

@Juana, yes, I think you are right.
    “Give instructions only to those people who seek knowledge after they have discovered their ignorance.”-Confucius

As same as Raiza's recognition, appreciations from you all giving me an enthusiastic feel. Thank you all.

@Saji sir, Raiza has given the link of my article in her fb page. Following her post, many of her fans posted this article on their fb page and in her fb fan pages as well.

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Mr.Saji can a guest(non-member) post a comment on the original article?
    If yes, then Srimathi can request her to post a resource reply by Raiza herself. It would make it even more worthwhile.
    Congratulations Srimathi, A good achievement. You have shown that articles related to media and entertainment would also be acknowledged. Sometime back we had a question whether movie reviews are useful, your article and it's liking by the contestant shows that media and entertainment related write-ups in ISC also are being read and appreciated.

Yes, Mr. Natarajan, a guest can post comments on the original article appeared in ISC indicating his/her e-mail id.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Its a wonderful recognition both for the author Srimathi and ISC. Getting the article read by a celebrity and his/her comment on it is the most valued feeling for an author. Well done.

Congrats!

Wonderful Srimathi! Let's see some more unique reviews like that one, from your keyboard!
    (Have informed the Webmasters, too, of this)

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Wow, that means a lot! Congratulations to you. That gives a hint that what kind of articles you should focus more on!!
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

And getting a wow response from webmaster added pep to your writing calibre. Now your articles would be watched closely by the members, net users and also our webmaster.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Yes Mohan Sir, I understand my responsibility.
    @WM, I go through almost all forums, unless it is about ISC announcements, I have not seen your responses anywhere. Seeing your response to my thread elevates my enthusiasm. Thank you Sir.

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Ya, seeing Webmaster's comment, I remember one another recognition that I received from a Youtube channel "Smile Settai" for my review on their show marathon. The team thanked me for my article.

here is it's link: http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/171895-Why-Settai-night-show-became-a-trend-setter-for-Tamil-Youtube-channels.aspx

Articles written on an a celebrity or about a show or anything related to entertainment industry reaches the particular team just by google search or through their fans. Webmaster caught it rightly.

As one of the members suggested, I request them to comment directly to the article.

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Congrats to author Srimathi for getting actual attention of the object of your article. That proves how effective you are as an author in ISC. It also proves that ISC also has its reach.
    Frankly admitting, I am not a viewer of such TV programmes and am blissfully unaware of such celebrities and personalities. But this thread has made me eager to visit your article. I am sure many of the ISC forumites would have now visited your article , if not already done so.

I can see that ISC editors have found the potential and quality in your article and have awarded good points(may be equal or more CC too)
    Thank you for the reference which itself will of halp to ISC members and ISC itself as a sort of refresh. As Tony has hinted, this thread sheds some light on"'what kind of articles you should focus more on!!" and is thus a guidance to members interested in writing articles in ISC. Thanks Srimathi.

Congrats from my side as well.

Wow! Congratulations on your achievement. This will motivate you a lot and inspire you to write more. ISC has given you a platform to prove your talent and you have done that flawlessly. My hearty congratulations once again and please continue the great work. I hope you get more appreciations like this and you get inspired every day.

Good Luck.

Thank You
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

Congrats Srimathi. Hope you shine more like this.
    Do what inspires you !!

Thank you all.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

This is fantastic news. Congrats to the author Srimathi for getting appreciations from a celebrity. It is great to know that your article has spread till the person whom you have written about. It is really a proud moment for you in life. ISC would have also become popular because so many people would have read your article after Raiza appreciated it. Keep coming up with your writing abilities. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

It is really a great feeling when our work is appreciated. There are occasions when it is done by people at high places in society. So it is definitely a matter to share and celebrate with others.

Nowadays we are connected through Facebook, WhatsApp and other social media apps and it is easy to find who has shown interest in our blogs or posts or articles.

Anyway congrats and it is really a good feeling that you have shared such moments of happiness with other members of ISC.

Knowledge is power.

Congrats Srimati. It is really a proud moment for all ISCians.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Raiza Wilson has now posted a response to the article appreciating and thanking the author and the platform.

Yes, I am so happy that she has considered the request on responding to the article directly.

@Saji, Thanks for following the article sir.

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Welldone Srimathi and Mr.Saji Ganesh for letting us know. This is exactly what I wanted (#623390). A comment from Raiza herself, would add more value to the article than the rest.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.