You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for for the week 7th Jan’18-13th Jan’18 (Winners)

Now it is time to announce the winner of the TOW contest for for the week 7th Jan'18-13th Jan'18.

The Winner of the TOW is –
    Soundhrya for the thread - Is love an unbalanced barter sytem?

It is decided to award Special Prize to the following:
    1. Natarajan for hi thread - Have your realised your own brand value?

2. T M Sankaran for his thread - Even a kite will not fly above money

3. Aditya Mohan for the thread - The moment you pick your pencil, your pen loses it's sharpness

The winner will get 60 pts and 60 c.c while the Special prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Congratulations to all the winners. Members, please join us to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to Soundharya for winning the TOW award. I also extend my wishes to all the special prize winners in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congrats to TOW winner Soundharya and also the special prize winners Natarajan, Sankaran, Aditya Mohan for the well written topics which eventually won the awards.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Excellent new Pranita, thanks, and Congratulations to all the fellow winners and members who responded to the threads.

Congratulations to all the TOW winner Soundhrya and also the special prize winners Natarajan, Sankaran and Aditya Mohan. The threads deserve the prizes and I wish all the winners many more such awards in the days to come.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the TOW winners. All the threads were very good. However I could not read them all, I will do it. Keep up the great work guys.
    Do what inspires you !!

congratulations to all the winners for winning the thread of the week contest.

Wow! Thanks for selecting my thread as the winner of TOW. I also extend my congratulations to all the special prize winners of TOW-7th Jan'18-13th Jan'18.

Hearty congratulations to Soundharya, the winner of the TOW contest for the week 07th to 13th Jan '18 and the Special Prize winners, Natrajan, Sankaran sir and Aditya! Good job there.

The cash rewards and points have been credited.

“Give instructions only to those people who seek knowledge after they have discovered their ignorance.”-Confucius

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.