You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 14th to 20th January '18- Winner!

We did trace this star after some effort and made out that he has the potential to shine brighter among others.. He has not been an all-rounder but the unique threads he had brought up during the past week makes him eligible for the Star of the Week Award for the week 14th to 20th January ' 18.
    Hearty congratulations Jeet Singh the Winner!.
    The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 250/-

Members, please join me in congratulating the winner.
    It is nice to know that Jeet Singh is the winner of Star of the Week award for the week 14th to 20th January 2018.
    My heartiest congratulations to Jeet Singh for winning the same. His postings are very good and making many people think before starting this discussion.

drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Jeet Singh for the prestigious award for the week 14th-20th January, 2018. This is very much expected because, during last week, he raised one after another beautiful, thought-provoking threads, which the Members responded with enthusiasm.

I expect many more good posts from Mr. Jeet Singh.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations Sri. Jeet Singh for becoming the Star of the Week ended on 20th January. We the ISC ians expect that this would encourage Sri Jeet Singh to be more live in the section. We are eagerly looking forward to hear from you through more informative threads.
    tmsankaran

Congratulations Mr. Jeets Singh. Be active as you are now. Best of luck for your future stay with ISC. Learn and Earn.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

Saji, I didn't like your statement - "he has the potential to shine brighter among others." I hope you have gone through my records in ISC, my posting threads or article, I have always tried my best to bring out best in me and won some contest too. If I had no potential on me, I would not have stand against so many better knowledgeable people than me. You have really offended me with your remarks.

A star of the week awards is given to member who done all rounder performance in ISC, in this matter I agree with Saji, I was really trying hard to bring some fresh topic as per my level of knowledge. Surely it will encourage me to bring out some more interesting topic in future. It was indeed a surprise for me (as I was not expected this from admin) to get SOW award and I heartily accept it.

Thank you Mr. Rao, Partha and Mr. Sankaran for your encouraging words. Thank you to the members in advance who always supported and encouraged me to best work in writing. Thanks to Editors/admins for selecting me as SOW winner.

My hearty congrats to Jeet Singh for winning the star of the week award this time. I have been closely watching his performance in recent past which are unique and deserves such recognition.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations Mr. Jeet Singh for your wonderful threads leading to this award. Wishing you the best for me to come in the future.

Congratulations to Jeet Singh for winning Star of the Week award- 14th to 20th January '18.
    There are many more laurels waiting for you. Keep your good efforts up.

Hearty conratulations to Mr. Jeet Singh for winning star of the Star of the Week award- 14th to 20th January '18. You really deserve the award.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations Mr jeet singh for winning star of the week

Congratulations to Jeeta Singh for the Star of the week award. Keep posting wonderful contents and win many more awards and rewards in future.
    Regards,
    Madhvee

My hearty congratulations to Jeet Singh for getting the Star of the week award. I wish you to get more awards like this in future. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

The name of the prestigious award winner is Mr. Jeet Singh. I think at least the Lead Editor announcing the award could have written it correctly.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations Mr. Jeet for winning this Star of the Week Award.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Mr. Jeet Singh a well-deserved award as most of the thread contributed by him were unique and eye-catching and some of them were discussed with full enthusiasm by members.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Apologies for spelling the winner's name wrong. I stand corrected Mr Partha.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Thank you members Paresh, Mohan, Natrajan, Venkiteswaran, Darneet, Madhvee, Sayed, Padmini, Neelam. In my contributions, you all are equally deserve for my this award. My best recognition comes from you all in form of your response and appreciations.

Hearty Congratulations Mr. Jeet Singh. Your valuable effort towards ISC has paid off. I hope this motivates you a lot and you keep continuing this brilliant work on a long course. Keep up the good work. Kudos.
    Thank You
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

My Hearty Congratulations to Mr. Jeet Singh for winning the most prestagious award Star of the week award for the week14th to 20th January 2018.
    Regards,
    Ramya

The cash reward and points have been credited to the winner.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Hearty congratulations on your well deserved award. Please keep up your good work in ISC.
    All the best wishes.

Knowledge is power.

Congrats Jeet sir for winning the Star of the week award.
    Do what inspires you !!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.