You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Topic for the TOW contest for the week 28th Jan'18-3rd Feb'18 - Welcome

Welcome is a pleasant word to everyone. So what can be a better topic than this for the topic based TOW contest for this month? Pen down your thoughts on the topic Welcome and make the forum brighter with your unique entries.

What you have to do is:
    1. Submit a thread in the forum on the topic 'Welcome' in the appropriate category.
    2. Post the URL of the thread (with a clickable link) in a response in this announcement thread to be considered as an entry for the TOW contest.
    3. Only one entry per member is allowed.
    4. It should not be too lengthy like an article, but as precise as possible.

Closing date for the entries is 3rd Feb'18.
    Here is my entry for the TOW contest.
    What is the best way to welcome a new year

Regards
    Rizwan

The following link would lead to my entry for the tow topic "Welcome"

Those who can create good contents on their own are most "welcome"to join ISC

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I am new to this indiastudychannel. Can anyone guide me whats TOW contest and how to create links?

Pooja Nadkarni,

Welcome to ISC. TOW is the acronym for Thread of the Week. Every week, from Monday to Saturday, forum threads are checked out to select the best ones. One or two winners are selected, with each getting a cash award of Rs.60/- and other threads are selected for the special prize of Rs.40/- each. The topics of the threads can be anything at all. On the last Sunday of each month, though, a specific topic is selected by a few editors and this is announced as a Topic TOW contest. That is, members can submit threads on the given topic. Once the thread is submitted, the URL of that thread has to be entered in a response the contest announcement thread (this thread for January month for example) to be eligible for the contest prizes. If the URL is not submitted, then the thread becomes ineligible for the main prizes. Other than the winning entries, other entries may also get enhanced points & cc (Cash Credits) for their entries.

How to create links: You need to put the relevant HTML tags to give a link to your forum thread entry for the contest. Please have a look at the responses in this thread, which raised the same query.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

My humble submission:-

He smiles and says: "Welcome to our new home, Brother"

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Here's my entry
    How to welcome a bride in the family

Live life Kingsize!

my entry for the competition

Welcoming a newborn in a family, An amazing experience

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Here is my entry for TOW competition. Aside from the competition, I would like to hear the responses to my topic as well.

How do You Welcome A New Colleague in Your Office?

Thank You
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

This is my contest for the TOW contest on welcome.
    I don't know how to welcome him?

drrao
    always confident

This is my entry
    Welcome new thoughts

Below is my entry for Thread of the week contest for the topic Welcome

Welcome the change

Regards,
    Madhvee

Please find below the link for my entry for this contest-

Welcome the critics to improve self

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My entry for the topic (Welcome) for the Thread of the week contest.
    Welcome to Mother Nature!.

New to the channel need guidance on Indiastudychannel can anyone help me?
    What is the contest going on also, explain me?

Sandeep,

Welcome to ISC! Please read my response #624631 to understand this contest. You have to submit a thread on the topic given (Welcome) and then give the URL of that thread in a response in this thread to become eligible for the contest prizes.

If you have any further queries about ISC in general, please post a separate thread so that this thread does not go off-track. This thread is meant only for submission of entries for this contest.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

My entry for the contest

Welcome the unexpected with a smile

My entry for the contest is:
    Welcome, new friend

Here is my entry TOW Entry

My entry for the contest is:
    How do you welcome challenges in your life?

Honesty is the best policy.

An excerpt from the Padmaavat in my own poetic style .

Fire welcomed her with open hands

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

My entry for the contest -
    Should we welcome our future?

Knowledge is power.

Below is my entry for the contest

Let's welcome God in our daily life

My entry for the contest.

Welcome the World Peace

My entry for the contest-
    How to welcome the changes in life.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.