You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month- January '18- Winner!

The star that stood out amongst others with his logical and balanced approach to issues and has made some valuable contributions to different sections and thus becomes eligible for the Star of the Month award for the month of January '18 is none other than Dr. V. Shashikanth.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating the award winner.
    My hearty congrats to Dr V Shashikanth for winning the star of the month award and he surely deserves for his inclusive presence in this forum and I thoroughly enjoyed his responses. Well deserved.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations Dr!! I have noticed your style of writing and contributions and I have personally learned a lot from you.

Congratulations to Dr. V. Shashikanth for winning the prestigious award for January 2018.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

I am so out of words. Words can't describe my happiness. Thank you, everyone, for the support and am profoundly proud to be part of ISC. This is not my achievement, it is everyone's achievement. Thank you, Saji and every moderator/editor/webmaster for honoring me with this award. I will do my best to contribute to ISC and hope my contributions improve the quality of ISC as well.

Thank you, one and all.

Thank You
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

My hearty congratulations to Mr. Dr. V. Shashikanth for winning star of the month award Jan 2018. It is the prestigious award and every member want to get this award.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations on the Star of the month award.
    Wish you all the best in contributing your talented threads and answers in ISC sections and hope you will achieve many such awards in future also.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Dr. V. Shashikanth for winning a very well deserved Star of the Month Award. I wish you to see many more such awards to you at ISC.

Congratulations Dr.Shashikanth, It no surprise that you have been chosen. Your contribution has been excellent. All the very best for future awards.

Congratulations Dr. Shashikanth. I always find your suggestions and solutions in Ask expert section a valuable one. Also, you are keep giving added information in the forum section. As Natrajan sir mentioned, it is no surprise that you have been chosen for this award. Congratulations again.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Many congratulations Dr. Shashikanth for winning the Star of the Month award.
    It is a truly deserving award for you.
    Hope to see many more contributions in all the sections of ISC in future.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty Congratulations to Dr. Shashikanth for winning the Star of the month Award.
    Wishing you many more success.

My hearty congratulations to Dr.Sashikanth for winning the star of the month award. I feel his contributions are very good and I expect him to win many more in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Dr. V. Shashikanth for getting the Star of the month award for the month of January 2018. You have got this award with the larger contribution in various sections of ISC. I wish you to get more awards like this in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations Dr V. Shashikanth on winning this prestigious award on ISC. I am certain this will act as a huge motivation, and we will be seeing more of you, in terms of active participation, in all the sections. Wishing you more awards and recognition. Good luck!
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

The cash reward and points have been credited.
    'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

My heartiest congratulations to Dr V Shashikanth for being the star of the month January. Best of luck for your future.

Hearty congratulations to Dr. V. Shashikanth for being the winner of the Star of the Month award for the month of January 2018 anad also winning cash prize of Rs. 500/-. You really deserve this award for your quality contributions. Hope you win win awards like this in ISC.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to Dr. V. Shashikanth, getting selected as winner of Star of the Month- January '18 award.

I could see the potential in his various posts from the start. He well deserves the award. Best Wishes for more achievements.

Heartiest congratulations to Dr. V. Shashikanth for receiving Star of the month award for January 2018. You contribution and dedication has made you eligible for this award. Keep performing and contributing in ISC and win many more such awards in future.
    Regards,
    Madhvee

Congratulations mate.

Hearty Congratulations, Dr. Shashikanth for Winning the Star of the Month Award-2018. Wishing you the best and success on this ISC platform.

Thank you, everyone, for the wishes. Hope my contributions helped the people who were seeking it. I will try my best to continue what I am doing for ISC. Thank you, one and all.
    Thank You
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

Congratulations Dr.V.Shashikanth for winning star of the month award for January 2018. All the best for the future contributions.

My hearty congrats to Dr V Shashikanth for winning the star of the month award . Wishing you the best and success on this ISC platform.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Congratulations Dr. Shashikanth for winning the star of the month for January. Keep up your great work.
    Do what inspires you !!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.