You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Why editor has not given any points or cash credit to this response?

Hello editors,

I have posted a response to this ask expert question. The answer deserves few points and cash credits but it is not assigned by an editor who as review it. Can you give me a reason why?

(Currently, I have edited this response by adding a missing word. So, it is in new submission status, otherwise it was not assigned any points or cash to it during first time approval)

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/experts/43394-How-to-get-rid-of-lizards-from-home.aspx
    Paresh, you submitted the answer yesterday only and the same is yet to be reviewed. The unnecessary hurry is not understood. Your answer will be reviewed in the queue.

Also, please refer to the last part of the guidelines for posting answers to Ask Expert questions. Please go through the earlier answers while responding to an old question and do so only if you can give some additional input. The points and cc will depend on whether you have brought in something new and not for repeating what has already been said albeit in different words.

'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

Some of us who are regular on AE are glad and thankful to Mr.Jagadish and team because the turnover time in AE is so quick that sometimes we find it answers assessed in a matter of few hours.

Mr. Paresh Gujarati, I just opened the thread and found that you have awarded two points and rupees two cash credit for your response.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.