You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Doubts in job posting

As we all know that job posting in ISC is also an activity. But I want to know can we post job vacancy ads which are mentioned in newspaper. Which are genuine for example vacancy in bank, vacancy for lecturer's etc. Knowledgeable members please clarify my doubts.
    You are not supposed to post Job vacancy Advertisement from the newspaper. You can mention its link in Source of information column if the advertisement exists on the net or you have to mention the name of the news paper, date of advertisement, page on which it was published. You can also provide this information or link job description also.

Yes, you can post job vacancies which appeared in the newspaper. You have to give the details of the vacancy in the format as given in ISC. Further, you have to give the reference to the advertisement.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Ok Thank you for mentioning in detail.

You can use that paper advertisement as a source for a job posting. The information in that advertisement is not enough you have to go to the company website and verify the information completely. You can't copy paste anything from even company's website. You give reference to the website and you can give the reference of the newspaper, its website also you can give. But you have to go as per the format is given in the job posting section. The page will guide for posting the job.
    drrao
    always confident

Apart from the information provided above it is essential to furnish the source link in text format in description box also.

For your reference an approved job post link is provided below, you may go through it to know how to provide text links, how to interlink the posts available at ISC database etc.

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/jobs/427468-Dr-Sarvepalli-Radhakrishnan-Vidyalaya-Borivali-Mumbai-recruitment-of-Teachers.aspx

Thank you Ravi sir for giving the link for my reference.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.