TOW for the week 11th – 17th Feb’18 & 18th – 24th Feb’18 (Winners)Friends, we are announcing the winners of the TOW for the week 11th Feb – 17th Feb'18 & TOW for the week 18th Feb – 24th Feb'18 together. We have a good number of threads highlighting current issues and personality development with creative thoughts during this fortnight.
Now, coming to the TOW for the week 11thFeb – 17th Feb'18, here is the Winner -
Jignesh for his thread - Life is like a cricket game
Also, it is decided to award Special Prize to:
1. Kailash Kumar for his thread - Why to bequeath wealth to an unworthy son or a worthy son?
2. T M Sankaran for his thread - Teachers were once the most respected person in villages
3. Srimati for her thread - Why should we blame Social media when the users misuse it?
And the Winner of the TOW for the week 18th Feb – 24th Feb'18 is:
KVRR for his thread - Are we, the people of India, mature enough for a democracy?
The Special Prize goes to:
1. Jignesh for his thread - Have you met Mr X and Mr Y?
2. Sun for his thread - Enjoy your life to the fullest extent. Don't regret after your death
The winners will get cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 additional points each and all the Special Prize winners will get a c.c of Rs 40/- with additional 40 points each. Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners and the special prize winners for both the weeks.