You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IPL and Cricket Matches

Who will win the Vivo IPL 2018?

In IPL 2018 this time all teams have the ability to win, but which team will get the trophy of IPL 2018? All teams will fight for the cup, and all have the dream to win this IPL.
    Let's start speculating. Which team do you think will be the champion. Which player will win the orange cap? Which team will be the runner-up? Let's keep a note of the speculations of the Members, and later we will discuss.

An excellent thread for idle time-pass!

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

My choices are as below.
    Team: Rajasthan Royals,
    Runners Up: Kolkata Nightriders.
    Player for Orange Cap. Virat Kohli
    Player for Purple Cap: Harbhajan Singh.
    I have the feeling that my speculation will be 100% correct.

drrao
    always confident

in IPL can man of sereis award is given or not.

my choices are:
    Winner team- Royal Challenger Banglore
    runner-up - Mumbai Indians.
    Player for Orange cap- Rohit Sharma
    Player for purple cap- Yuzvendra Chahal

It is said that to predict in cricket is foolish. So we can't say who will win Vivo IPL 2018. There are some of the good teams, some good batsmen, some good bowlers in every team. Everything will depend on the day when the match will be played. In T-20 one over is enough to change the result of the match. So, be patient, times will come and everything will be cleared.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Mumbai Indians, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Royal Challengers have teams that look very good based on the player names in the teams. Can they deliver as a unit would be a question to be answered? Can Dhoni make Chennai super kings be the dark horse? For me, these would be the top four teams to reach the finals

I would go with Sunrisers Hyderabad to win and Mumbai Indians/Royal challengers to be the runner-ups.
    The Orange Cap winner would be Virat Kholi, the purple cap winner would be Jasprit Bumrah.

Well this year IPL has been amazing till yet and of course, we are very much enjoying the power show by our batsman and bowlers. According to my prediction, CSK will win this year IPL and the runner-ups will be Sunrises Hyderabad as these teams are the strongest in their bench strength and also their players are in form in every match.
    Let's see whats gonna happen. And if I talk about purple cap and orange cap then these will be begged by Rashid Khan and Ambati Rayadu.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.