You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How to start earnig through this site

Hi Everyone I am Mifsarul Islam Mollah and just have joined the site today and I am totally unaware about the site and its guidelines.So I want to know that how to start my activities and start earning
    Welcome to ISC, Many new members ask similar questions. ISC is a unique interactive site that focusses on a meaningful discussion on current issues, issues related to life in the forum, informative write-ups in article section, experts answers to questions in asking the expert section and postings on schools and jobs. Apart from this, there are regular contests, awards and Group discussion that encourages creative talent and also earn money.
    Please familiarise with the do's and don'ts about the site in the help section and start contributing and then earning appropriately. Please go through the links below.

How much do you pay for writing.

Post content and make money from ISC.

Ongoing Awards & Rewards in IndiaStudyChannel.com.

Refer our courses section in other places and get rewarded.

Please read the Help topics given at the bottom of this page. Thereafter, explore various sections and sub-sections very carefully and chose the sections/sub-sections where you are most comfortable. Start contributing regularly, come among top 20 Members in every month and start earning Revenue Share Bonus (RSB) every month. Google Adsense earning would be an additional attraction.

So, first learn, then contribute. Earning will automatically follow.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Welcome to this site as a new member. All you need to do is to have the idea and interest to share ideas and creative writing ability on any topic in this site and that should be on your own words. You can start earning by creating article on any issue, matter, information and other creative ideas emanating from your thought process and thus put them with a good heading, nice summary, apt body content and finally a conclusive statement about the article thus created. Once approved, such articles would carry points and cash credits and thus your earning potential from this site starts with right earnest. Please note that copy pasting activities from other sites are strictly not allowed. Please read some articles written by our esteemed members and thus come to know how a good article is presented and get approved. If you have any other doubts, please mention the same in this forum and get cleared.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My simple advice to the author of the thread is to begin with by continuing in the forum section at least for a month which is likely to enable him to get acquainted with the basics and become known to the editorial team as well as to the fellow authors. In this manner the author can demonstrate his writing capability also.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Welcome to the best educational site of the world. I will suggest you read this thread of Webmaster before starting your journey on this site. If you need any help, then visit help topics .
    Honesty is the best policy.

Welcome to ISC . This site is a revenue sharing website . New members can start their earning through forum section. You can earn money through various sections of this site - Forum section , Ask Expert Section, MyIndia Section , Previous year question papers ,Reviews , College Section. My own experience is that ISC is the best site in India to earn money online without leaving your present job.

Welcome to the education site ISC. It is a site for learning and earning. It is pleasure to be a member here.
    Before starting your journey please go through all the help topics which will make you familiar with the site and various activities you can undertake on this website.
    Once you are through with the help topics, you can start your journey from Forum section. In this section, various members will post their threads on which you can contribute your thoughts and Ideas. Here the income may be less but it will give you insights into various current topics and by postings your ideas you can improve posting skills, writing techniques and also knowledge. Then you can see the Ask Expert section wherein you can answer the questions there and each approved answer will fetch some cash credits. Then you can read the articles posted and you can add on to the article with your postings on the same article which will also fetch you some cash credits. You can also post your articles. All the best to you on this ISC.

drrao
    always confident

Welcome to ISC, like other members said go through all the guidelines and help topics first. And start your contributions in the section of your interest. But remember do not post any copied content in any section of ISC. This site is very strict in copied content. So try to contribute quality content without copying from other sites. All the best. Looking forward for more contributions of yours.
    Regards,
    Ramya

• Sign In to post your comments