You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Which political party is likely to rule India after 50 years?

So far, after independence of India 70 years back, primarily the Indian National Congress (INC), Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP), Janta Dal (United Front) and alliances like United Progressive Alliance (UPA) and National Democratic Alliance (NDA) have formed governments in a democratic manner and have ruled India. However, there is no guarantee that only said political outfits will continue forever.

At the time of independence of India, nobody could have dreamed that in future political parties like Samajwadi Party (SP), Bahujan Samajwadi Party (BSP), All India Trinamool Congress (TMC), Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK), Asom Gana Parishad (AGP), Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) etc. , to name a few, will develop and play an important and decisive role in Indian politics.

Which political party will rule India after 50 years? Will it be a new political party or one of the existing political parties?
    Considering the social and regional structure of the country and the unequal development across the country, it is not possible for any single party to rule all over India for fifty years. However, it is the duty of common Indian electorates to resist the ascendancy of real anti-national, communal and casteist parties to power.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

I agree with Mr. Partha that no single party will rule after 50 years in India. One more thing that after 50 years political parties will not be able to take the vote on the basis of caste, religion or any other type of fooling people. People will be educated and they will vote the party which sincerely work for the benefit of the country and for the benefit of the people. They will vote for the development, not for the slogans.
    Honesty is the best policy.

The chances for a single party coming into power will become a difficult task and always coalition governments with various regional parties playing an important role will be there after 50 years I forecast. But on the optimistic side of thinking the people may get educated and start using their voting power in a correct way and select the party based on their development agenda. But the other way of thinking will be corruption and indiscipline in the system will increase and no party can survive for the full term and always election will be before the next due period. The money and the liquor will make its role improved in elections. So any of these two options may go correctly. We have been seeing these politics since independence and the standards are going down from year to year. So I feel the values and ethics of politicians will further go down in the coming 50 years, I assume.
    drrao
    always confident

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

#630325 and #630326:
    What sort of thinking is going on in your minds? Is it a sane thinking? I am really shocked with the responses of you Mr.Sharma and Mr. Partha.

" Be Good and Do Good "

I have only stated that many people have started thinking in that manner due to the present situation in the country as well as in the world. We must stop such thought by eliminating the reasons behind such terrible thought.

Is it objectionable?

N K Sharma & Partha: Take care not to violate forum guidelines . Extreme / inflammatory views are not allowed.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

The Government of India has asked the Law Commission to prepare a draft law for online"Hate Speech". The terms of punishment are likely to be stiff. The members may refrain from making degrading and inflammatory comments through social media and other online platforms.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

As time is changing. After 50 years no single party will be available to rule the India. No party will able to have votes on basis or cast, religion or any other fraud trick (false promises). Sometimes before there was unawareness among people about their rights or we can say lack of knowledge of law & Constitution. But nowadays a general man also know about his rights. Some example have been seen in recent days. Some 35000 farmers protested against government to get their rights in Mumbai & around 15000 students were protesting before head office of Staff Selection Commission against paper leakage. So from these examples we can conclude that now India is growing up. People are getting to know their rights and they know to how to fight for them. They will not allow any Political Party to do injustice to them. So it is difficult to guess which party will rule after 50 years, all we can say is in a democratic country who will do work for betterment for general public will stay in future.

This is a very open ended question that can have many different kinds of responses. If we look at the general public at large, we are aware of corruption, we are aware of the wrong doings of certain people in power, in official authority. We are also witnessing a commendable trend of people being caught, named and shamed if they are involved in corruption.

So, I foresee that 50 years from now, we would have a creed of sensible law makers, young and responsible politicians and a high degree of civic accountability.

As far as parties go, I think we will not have large parties, it would be groups of people with common interests and the leader will be bigger than the party. I say this because, no longer can a party or a alliance of parties can have the same mindset. we need honest and upright individuals who will do the work for the people in a transparent manner and we would not be having any big parties that can control the power of the nation.

Many new regional political parties will be formed in the coming 50 years by the scions of existing political rulers e.g. the two sons of Lalu ji may split the RJD. Similarly, congress may get further split up as many times in the past for formation of a new political parties by disgruntled elements which is more likely under the rule of Rahul Gandhi type of persons.

Yes, I agree with the views expressed by the fellow ISCians that it cannot be predicted as to which political party will rule India after 50 years.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

As we can see that in the current Indian Political scenario, ruling India for fifty years will be difficult, as it needs more help from the regional parties to win elections. The corruption and mismanagement of Banks are increasing and we don't know what will happen in our future. The people will get educated as years progress, and the parties who fool people will get what they needed in their life. The government needs to stand by the people and help people who are poor and bring them to our society to make India a developed country.
    "Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

• Sign In to post your comments