You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Actors

Actors and their look alike actors ...Can you think of any ?

We often come across similar faces or similar personalities in film industry. We can many times relate them to each other look wise or personality wise or for other similar features. It would be exciting to see them together .Isn't it ?Let's list some names in pairs with such similarities. You may pair old actors or new actors together or old and new together. Sometimes even Television actors resemble film actors .I can list two such pairs of actors as below :

Mr.Dilip Kumar and Shah Rukh Khan .(Both are Actors)

Sharmila Tagore and Soha Ali Khan .(Both are Actors)
    In Film Industries they are called dupe. That means for the action scenes and some difficult scenes these dupe would be used to save the main character from possible hurt.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Yes. In cinema field, we find some such people. The best known in Telugu cinema Industry is NTR and his grandson Junior NTR. These two actors are having many resemblances in their faces. They look alike in their faces. But there is a difference in personalities. Their dialogue delivery is also almost similar. The Telugu present-day hero Mr Mahesh Babu is having some features similar to his father Krishna.
    Similarly, the old wamp actresses Jyothi Lakshmi and Jaya Malini are having many similarities in their action and feature in their faces.
    NTR's son Harikrishna is having a lot of similarities in his moments and action.
    There was a stage dancing company in AP in which there are three actors. One of them is same as that of NTR, the second one is like ANR and the third one is like Krishna.

drrao
    always confident

I am mentioning some look-alikes:-
    (a) Angelina Jolie and Esha Gupta
    (b) Uday Chopra and Saqlain Mushtaq
    (c) Sanjay Dutt and Jean Reno
    (d) Shaan and Vijay Prakash (another singer)
    (e) Katrina Kaif and Cobie Smulders (another actress)
    (f) Hrithik Roshan and Harman Baweja
    (g) Wasim Akram and Chunkey Pandey
    (h) Parineeti Chopra and Hayden Panettiere
    (i) Haifa Wehbe & Rakhi Sawant
    (j) John Abraham and Mubashir Malik

There are many other look-alikes of many celebrities.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Yes, there are many actors who look alike.I would like mention whom I have noticed:
    1) Divya bharthi and Shri Devi
    2)Bhoomi pednekar and radhika apte
    3)Tammanna bhatia and Daisy shah
    4)Alia Bhatt and Ariana grande
    5) Dia Mirza and Heather graham
    And so on.

@ Manish. This is an old thread, please do not reply to threads that are more than 10 days old in the forum.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.