You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Where is the link to 'Forum Posting Guidelines?

I am starting this new thread. The last line written on this page is -'Please read forum submission guidelines before you submit.' The 'forum submission guidelines' portion of the sentence is appearing in blue colour and it is a clickable link. I clicked on the link to reach to the forum submission guidelines to study the same but it led to the following page -

forum-submission-guidelines

However, on above page no forum posting guidelines are given.

Where is the link to 'Forum Posting Guidelines?
    It's a million-dollar question! Exactly where is the Forum posting guideline?
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

At the bottom of ISC web page one can find Help. If you click there it leads to 'Help Topics' in which you can find 'Forum Help Guide Lines.'
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/help/

The author has raised the same content as a response to this thread and hence we are locking this thread.

I addition to the reference provided by Mr Ramakrishna, the author may also like to 'refresh his memory' by going through the following guidelines.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.