You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How is the weather in Hyderabad as of now?

How is the weather right now in Hyderabad ?
    I read the news that rainfall and hailstorm is there since April 01.
    Average Temperature of Hyderabad: 37 degree Celsius
    Partly cloudy
    Wind speed: 14 kilometer per hour
    Humidity: 51%

When wind speed is only 14 kilometer per hour, the possibility of a hailstorm is less. But as a person living in the north-eastern part of India, you should not be afraid of weather of Hyderabad.

Moreover, you could have easily checked it on internet.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

From the last three days in some areas of Hyderabad, we witnessed a little for a small period with hails (Ice pieces) falling. Consecutively for three days, we have witnessed this. But after and before this rain the temperature is high and nights it is very hot up to 2 AM.
    Many mango trees are shedding small tender fruits and flowers. As such this year the mango crop is delayed. Added to this these hail rains are causing more concern for the mango fruit availability. Except this, there is no other problem to worry as of now.

drrao
    always confident

Since two days the city was battered with hails storm, there has been some respite from the scorching heat. However this is the April month and May month would be severe with hot summer and the mercury would touch 42 degrees this time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks for calling me over the phone today on arrival at Hyderabad. Welcome to this great twin cities. I shall contact you personally tomorrow.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you sir

• Sign In to post your comments