You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Actors

What do you think about Salmaan Khan's Social deeds ?

The actors earn so much, no doubt they earn because of their talent and acting skills. But should they take up a responsibility of granting help to public .We have heard actors giving funds to Charitable trusts. Few actors are well known for such activities and I had read somewhere some actors contribute silently. I have heard about actors getting involved into social welfare activities where it is just not about contributing funds but also getting involved and work for it. Salmaan is the brand ambassador for his charitable trust Being Human which is very well known to people. If it is for this actor's fan, then they will always speak good for him. But I have heard some people saying he started Being Human and got rigorously involved in helping people in terms of funds or donation to shelter his inappropriate activities or hide his crime for which he was convicted and found guilty by Indian Court.

Do you also think the same. We always count the good work of each other. Should we consider Salman's social activities as helpful or see it as a ploy for his own benefit?
    I don't give any importance to his social service. It is only a publicity stunt. In actual life, he is an extremely arrogant, egoist filmstar with many questionable connections. It is rumoured that he destroyed many actors' acting career. In the accidental killing case, he destroyed the life of a prime witness (a police constable), who happened to be his own bodyguard.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

See a good person never ever thinks to do wrong, even on the screen for the purpose of money. But in this case he has utilized his free time with his colleagues and gone for shooting spree of animals. And there has been proof and evidence. Just by starting being human social cause after this episode has happened, there is a clear motive from his side to get clean chit from the public for his wrong doing already done. The court has delayed the justice but given the right justice. Now by getting bail, Salman has ridiculed the very system of courts which has become laughing stock as one can go without any punishment even after verdict ?
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

In my honest opinion we should look both in different way. What he is doing for social deeds doubting about that just because he has done a crime to kill a black buck is totally unfair to him. We may not forget that he is a human first and killing black buck might not have done intentionally. The case is running since 1988 and since then for this issue he has punished enough. True, he has done crime but the case which should have closed long before is still continuing. I feel we should be broaden our mind before questioning one's character. I am not supporting him because he is an actor but in our country where people get away with murder and rape cases without any evidence, we are trying to show our honest judgment to a person who kill a black buck.

Mr. Jeet Singh: He with the help of highly-paid lawyers has been subverting the process of justice by intentionally delaying it. Now his lawyers have stated in the bail application that the witnesses can't be relied. After 20 long years, very few people can describe an incident with vivid details. This is the way these spoilt brats are subverting the judiciary.

Jeet he might not have killed the black buck intentionally , but he has gone with his friends and enjoyed the hunting much to the annoy and anger of locals there. When the locals are protecting those animals, how come a outsider can come, hunt it and then go scott free as if nothing happened. Moreover celebrities have social responsibility through their actions. If they send wrong signals, then they are misleading the mass and wrong doers would take cue from this actions. So punishment is right but he cleverly evaded it, thanks to the money power speaking here. But the animal activists wont spare him.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I think Salman Khan resorted to social welfare activities on the advice of his lawyers so that they can plead in the court at the time of argument on his bail applications. Salman Khan's regular attendance in the courts was also an outcome of the advice of his lawyers only.

Salman Khan had totally messed his personal life. Even the way he walked to the jail reveal his personality. He was strutting like a war hero. His stance and gestures were stinking with ego and wealth. I have no personal respect for him irrespective of his qualities as an artist.

Most of the film personalities who donate money, do so mostly for the purpose of income tax management in case they happen to be a honest tax payer.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Partha, even if you or me happened to be in his situation, we too have tried our level best to delayed it. So he has not done anything out of unimaginable.

Here I would like to mention here that put forth your opinion honestly and not just with your own perception of thinking.

He has done crime and got punished is not this enough ? Instead of questioning his character which we may or may not know truly.

I think Salman Khan resorted to social welfare activities on the advice of his lawyers so that they can plead in the court at the time of argument on his bail applications. Salman Khan's regular attendance in the courts was also an outcome of the advice of his lawyers only.

Salman Khan had totally messed his personal life. Even the way he walked to the jail reveal his personality. He was strutting like a war hero. His stance and gestures were stinking with ego and wealth. I have no personal respect for him irrespective of his qualities as an artist.

Most of the film personalities who donate money, do so mostly for the purpose of income tax management in case they happen to be a honest tax payer.

Mr. Jeet Singh: How has he got punished? The minimum punishment under the Wildlife Act for this crime (which he committed) is 2 years rigorous imprisonment and maximum six years rigorous imprisonment. Has he spent two years in jail?

And he killed the blackbuck intentionally, there is absolutely no doubt about it.

Social welfare programs of celebrities are well known and many of them are doing it without much publicity and fanfare. There are many actors who donate their time and money towards health, education of the needy people.
    In the case of Salman Khan, the circumstances would indicate that it was an event started to portray the actor in as a moral citizen and philanthropist.
    Certainly the issue has been influenced by the star status and what's more perplexing is why sentence a person and then grant bail in the next 48 hours. It like trying to keep both sides pacified. So, this makes the being human project even more unpleasant to our minds.

We know that Salman Khan is extensively contributing to public people and he is also helping the people who are poor. You must understand that Whatever social deeds he is giving, there are also other families who lost their father. One that incident is the drunk and driving case where that family lost a person, and he got bail. He is very ego person in his personal and professional life. He has destroyed many actors and actress life. He is getting bail, only due to his influence and money power.
    "Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

May be he would had accepted the charges as he was already proved guilty. May be his social deeds would have worked for him in a right manner. He might would had been granted cut off in years of his imprisonment. He have already achieved so much fame and name. At this stage accepting what he had done would had not harmed his reputation .

Killing somebody can't be compensated by constructing a temple. Sin is sin and good deed is a good deed. It is not mathematics that one "+" and one "-" will not become zero. Salman Khan is having a very bad regarded for the poor. How he managed to kill his own bodyguard to destroy the evidence is a known fact. He may be helping some poor and maybe doing some social welfare activities, but can he be able to bring back the person's life?
    He is not repenting for what he has done today also. Still, he behaves very arrogantly. Getting the bail and going back to his house in chartered flight he showed that he can't be stopped by law in this country. What is the logic in giving punishment and then giving bail? By doing some social welfare activities he may be getting benefitted in paying his income tax. But I don't think he is having any intentions of helping the poor.

drrao
    always confident

By doing social deed he can't put any kind of pressure on judicial court ,if he done the social deed in order to show off to the world.If he had sincerely done it must get an appreciation.That doesn't mean to back out or release freely from all the case.I saw his social deed,but it won't cover his crime.The court doesn't see that if he has done any help to public,if so all the criminals after committing crime would be a freely roaming by helping public.If a person has done crime then he must be punished accordingly.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.