You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Vishu greetings to all ISCians

Tomorrow is being celebrated as 'Vishu' by many Malayalee. It is the special day on which wishes are exchanged for a prosperous year. Malayalam month begins with Medam. The first day of Medam is thus the new year day. However, the exact Vishu day is on which the Sun is exactly above the equator. This year it is tomorrow, the second day of Medam.
    Happy Vishu to all.
    Mr. Sankaran: I wish you Happy Vishu in advance. May this auspicious day bring new hope and prosperity in the life of all Malayalee brothers and sisters.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

My hearty happy wishes on the occasion of Vishu to all the ISC Members and Malayalees across the country and abroad. May good things happen to every one this year.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

On the auspicious occasion of Poila Baisakh, 1425 (Bengali year), I wish my friends all the very best. Last year I mentioned my feeling on this day. I am again sharing it with others:-

Celebrating Bengali New Year: Then and now

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

My new year greetings to you and all the fraternity from your region. May god bless you all with prosperity and happiness. Happy to note that many states are celebrating their New year today based on their regional calendar.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Wishing Shankaran sir and others Happy Vishu and new year on this occasion.

Happy Vishu to all the members of ISC who are celebrating the New years day today. I hope they will have a rewarding and prospering period of 365 days in the coming year. Happy new year to all Bengalis who are celebrating their new year day today. I hope this year will be a good year for all of us.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments