Alphabetical Quick Quiz: Movements - a quick surveyI request the 17 participants of the Alphabetical Quick Quiz: Movements to answer a short questionnaire:
1. Which was the easiest clue to answer? Clue No._______
2. Which was the most difficult clue to answer? Clue No.________
3. Did you work on the quiz with family members/friends? (i) Yes, asked many of the clues; (ii) Yes, asked some of the clues; (iii) No, worked on it entirely on my own.
4. Did you seek the help of the Net to find out a possible answer or to confirm what you thought was the right answer? Yes/No.
5. Irrespective of whether your answer is correct or not, do you feel that this quiz helped you to increase your vocabulary? Yes/No.
6. Would you be interested in participating in more such quizzes? Yes/No.
Those who did not participate can also have a go & try to solve the quiz (of course, no points & cc or prizes) and can then answer this questionnaire.
One mistake on my part in the quiz & apologies for that: In my own answer key list, I had put a partially incorrect answer for No.9. I had put it as Ice Skating instead of Ice Hockey (the sport in which a puck is used.) I realized my mistake on seeing the answer submitted by Juana. I've been watching too many YouTube videos of ice skating of the Winter Olympics!! So, since the error was mine and the no. of letters I gave was incorrect, as per the annoucement, I am giving everyone who gave ice skating as the answer default points of 2 & 2 cc. I will reveal the other answers only later, on announcing the winners.
For now, just answer the above questionnaire & do not discuss the other answers.