Useful tips for our daily useHope the following are find as useful tips in our daily usage:
* If we find any stain in our dress a drop of vinegar can be applied before wash and the stain will get away from the cloth.
* When we bought a pot made of clay afresh, before usage apply some edible oil inside and outside of the pot and slightly heat over the oven. After that if we use we can avoid crack and sand smell.
*While preparing tomato chutney, adding some fried and powdered sesame, gives more taste.
*If Fried pappads found excess, it can be kept in a refrigerator by placing them into a plastic cover with closed tightly.
*Keeping Naptha balls in wash basins well keep the odour away as well drive germs.
*Old unused tooth brushes can be used for cleaning/wiping the dust in the beadings of windows and almirah. They can even be used for applying oil in the grill gates.
* Dining tables can be cleaned by water mixed with camphor or salt to drive flies etc.,
* When the scent bottles got emptied, some water can be poured into them and use the water while washing to get the cloths with smell.
* While preparing Lemon juice, a drop of ginger juice can be added to get a good aroma
*When preparing bindi fry some drops of lemon juice make the fry well.