You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Why Mani Shankar Iyer is being tolerated for his anti India activities against wishes of even Cong.

Ever sine Modi has become PM of this country, Mani Shankar Iyer has been making anti India statements from the Pakistan soil and there by bringing bad repute to him, the Congress party and the country. Though he was removed from the primary membership of Congress , he does visits the office often and behave normally. That means Congress has been playing double game here to take the help of Iyer to spread bad image against the PM in view of on going election in Karnataka and see that BJP is defeated through his cascading remarks against the country and Icons.
    Mani Shankar Aiyar is a great man. He enjoys costly alcohol and speaks good English. Those who provide high-quality alcohol to him, he speaks eloquently in their favour. ISI authorities provide high-quality alcohol to him, so he speaks in their favour.

Those Indians who support Mr. Aiyar also want to enjoy high-quality wine financed by the ISI. They are trying to find every opportunity to talk/write in favour of ISI and carry out ISI's agenda.

And the common people of India want to throw the anti-national parasites in the dustbin of history. So, they are voting for the 'chai-wallah'.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

In our country everything is acceptable & the sad part is that many of us don't get the importance of this. It's the beauty of this land is that anyone being here can criticize their own country but dare not to speak the same for any other countries because of the fact that they may well be killed or murdered.

We have witnessed the same version previously too but during all those episodes & drama, this found to a foul play from the opposition's side so as to stop PM Modi at any cost. But this still doesn't justify their act & they should be condemn for these through all possible means.

I really found the intelligence of God here by limiting us to a certain age or else we would have continued with our dirty mouth everywhere for thousand of years or for more.

I don't think Iyer is a trust worthy leader. Many times he was in news for his anti national activities and even his own party persons talk bad about him. But still the party higher authorities may be considering him as their party member only. But in a way he is favouring BJP with his comments and actions. There are such people in other parties also. Anyhow one way their attitude is harming their own party only.
    drrao
    always confident

When people abuse our flag or talk derogatory about country we arrest them. They why Iyer is not arrested ?
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Some people are vulnerable. In international politics, every nation is on the lookout for some vulnerable but influential people. They then cultivate them and make them act at their behest by pulling the strings when they need. These people by then would have exposed themselves and reached a stage that they cannot refuse. However it gradually results in their own destruction.
    ManishankarIyer, it appears, belongs to such vulnerable people. He was not so initially. When he started becoming so is a mystery. However as of now though officially Congress party shows outward displeasure on him, his uttering and activities suit their temporary agenda. He may be getting some resettlement if Congress gets power.

Mr. Venkiteswaran has perfectly analysed the man. I have had the misfortune/fortune to note his downhill journey for last twenty-five years. I can't share it in open platform, but it is really a matter of shame that once Rajiv Gandhi's trusted lieutenant has been reduced to a nobody, nay, an embarrassing burden for the Congress.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

I do recall up the old days when Congreve enjoyed unquestioned popularity with their policies and those were the days when the leaders of this party maintained their gracious behaviours in all their activities. There was no departure between their words and action. While looking back the period of 1952 to 1962, there was a tremendous growth of the country because of involvement of such high class leaders.
    Then there was slow detoriation of consistency in terms of behaviours of the leaders and instead of thinking of the poor public they formulated many devises which could benifit them.
    Mr, Iyer has played the role of a controversial leader a number of times in the past and his remarks may sometimes may not be soothing to ear. However, such irresponsible utterances does not create any impact permanently and ultimately such irresponsible comments die down.

• Sign In to post your comments