You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India

A truly great leader of India!

She went to Bengaluru to take part in the oath-taking ceremony of the new Government. Some people say that nineteen future Prime Ministers went there to attend oath-taking of a minority Chief Minister. But that is a different issue.

She is the head of Government of 'Maa, Mati, Manoosh'. Her Government's performance during the recently held Panchayat election has attracted the attention of experts from not only India but also other parts of the world. The election-related violence has surpassed every previous record.

This lady was enraged when she had to walk a very short distance to reach the venue of the oath-taking ceremony due to a huge number of VVIP vehicles. She behaved very rudely with a lady DGP. No wonder, because she is accustomed to this habit in her own state. The lady DGP has been transferred for no fault of her.

Do you know who this lady is? She is Mamata Banerjee, a prime contender of the Prime Ministerial position in 2019 (only if the present Prime Minister and present ruling party get defeated in Lok Sabha 2019 election).
    What I believe that a Prime Ministerial candidate should have a composed mind, have the guts to face the challenges, and have utmost patience to take into all the criticism and yet perform with great interest and enthusiasm and I am afraid not a iota of such great quality is present in the blood of Mamata Banerjee. Every one wishes to become PM of India, and it is the people who decide that who shall become the PM of this country in 2019. And by the way the arrogance she shows in public, and her not caring attitude towards the press are other main demerits to which she is not eligible to be in that seat. Moreover the foreign relations India is having with other countries are at high order and we cannot have a short temper woman leader in the seat of PM who can change the very perception of our good relations with strategic countries. So I am totally against the candidature of Mamta Banerjee as the next PM of country which is the illusion of so called Federal front ?
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is said that only smart people get success in politics. That is a primary requisite. Over and above that some people are so arrogant and aggressive that they will not follow any rules and regulations as if they are above law.

This is a really very pathetic situation of our political system that the leaders who are supposed to develop the country behave in such a way. This is nothing but to terrorize the administrative machinery only to realize them that these people are above everything and should be given that attention everywhere.

Knowledge is power.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Mr.Partha, Mrs Neelamani Raju, is the first woman DGP of Karnataka, as far as I'm aware she has Not been transferred.

During the CM oath taking ceremony, there were 19 VVIP convoys to be regulated and times were allocated. with the Bangalore traffic and the rains that day, there was a delay of few minutes and Mamata Banerjee decided to walk and was obviously unhappy.

In general, at such public occasions, a leader has to maintain poise and dignity even if they are at an inconvenience as the entire crowd will be watching them.

Mr. Natarajan: The first news article which I read on this issue stated that the lady DGP was suspended. On further research, I came to know that she was transferred. Now as per your version, she has not been transferred.

I have noted that ten points have been deducted. But the reason is not known to me. This is the way the Lead Editor is making the Forum section more popular and interesting!

Sir, it is said that Mamtha is the Jaya of West Bengal. So, this behavior was only expected from her.

That she even tried to align with the BJP is not lost on anyone. However, her PM ambitions will never be easy. Already, that old fox called Dave Gowda from Karnataka is on record of having said that a front sans the Congress is not possible.

To leave out the Congress would be missing the woods for the trees. Am quite sure that this lady will soon find that her alliance partners will not cooperate with her at all,, and the BJP will ultimately gain. A non-BJP, non-Congress front, will only split votes of these two major parties -- the BJP and the Congress. Our dear Modi and his master manipulator will wait for this to happen. I guess Rahul Gandhi will also wait for this to happen, as Congress will be in a far better position as of now.

To wish away the Congress is never so easy.

Sir, this thread is on the arrogance of a so-called humble politician. All people of West Bengal know about Mamata. There is nothing more to say about her. This thread is also not about this power-hungry, corrupt, fould-mouthed politician's equation with other parties.

• Sign In to post your comments