You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Entering my 56th year of birth. Life was with twist and turns and yet very challenging ,contended.

Thanks to my parents who are no more but for their all the toil and courage to nurture and that made me a man of difference and today I am leading a challenging and yet contended life with all the God's grace and entering my 56th year of existence in the world. When I look back the past 55 years, one thing I learned from it. That the problems do come like big tides, but when it reaches near to me, the force slows down and that gave the strong hope and determination to get rid of any challenges come what may. Thanks to all those who were part of my progress so far.
    Many happy returns of the day, Mr. Mohan. May Almighty God fill your life with happiness and success.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

It is true that life is full of challenges and one has to face it with courage, hard work and patience. Today, many of us when look back find that same thing has happened in past and we are happy and contended with the final status as on today.

The most beautiful part in the thread raised by author is The word 'contended'.

It is a great achievement that inspite of so many hurdles and problems in our life, today we are feeling ourselves contended. There is nothing like a satisfied life and those who understand it are enjoying the true and sweet necter of so called heavenly garden.

The gesture of thanksgiving by the author to all those who have made his life beautiful and today at this juncture stand by him is a heart touching expression of human sentiments.

Knowledge is power.

Wish you all health and happiness on this special day and all the days ahead. Happy Birthday, Mohan!
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTH DAY.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Many many happy returns of the day Mr. K Mohan. Happy birthday. Stay blessed.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Mohan,
    Wish you very many happy returns of the day. Happy birth day. May God bless you and be with you in all your endeavours in your life. Happy birth day to you, Mohan.

No life without Sun

Many happy returns of the day Mohan sir. Wishing you all the very best. Agree with you, at first, problems do look big but as time passes, we find ways to deal with it.

K Mohan,

Many Happy Returns of the Day! On your special day, wishing you good health, happiness & prosperity always.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Many many happy returns of the day Mohan Sir. God bless you and I hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter.

Happy birthday Mohan sir.. May you always keep smiling and stay happy in life.
    Do what inspires you !!

Wish you a very happy birthday today Mohan. Really we enjoy your contributions on this site ISC and I wish you will continue your contributions in this site in the coming years also.
    It is true life is a challenge. It is not a bed of roses. We will have many ups and downs. We should become strong when we face challenging situations in life and come out successfully. I wish you live for many more years with all happiness and joy. All the best to you.

drrao
    always confident

Happy to share the birthday message received from Prime Minister Modi on my E mail
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Delete Attachment

Great to see that the PM office/ social media team is sending birthday messages to Individual citizens.

Happy returns of the day, Mr. Mohan.

Every year we celebrate this day in our own way with individual variations. Of course, grand children's birthdays are given more importance, since these days they have started demanding a good celebration. My grand daughters wanted their friends to be invited and large sized cake to be ordered for cutting as part of the celebration. Decorating the room with coloured paper ribbons and balloons are also a must.
    We the oldies will be satisfied on our birthday with a simple sweet and one or two extra curries.

tmsankaran

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.