You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest for the week 13th to 19th May '18- Winners!

We are now announcing the TOW winners for the week 13th to 19th May '18. Before getting to the announcement part, I would like to remind our members that having a good and unique idea is fine and welcome. However, conveying it with the same intensity and a creative bend of mind in reasonably good English in a most precise manner, without compromising on the richness and sufficiency of the content, is also equally important.

And, the winner of the Thread of the Week contest for the period is-

KVRR for his thread Everything is fair in war and love which is a call to the citizens to keep their eyes and ears open to facts and to ensure that we are not misguided by the game played by politicians for their own gains.

The Special Prize winners are-

1. Partha. K for his thread Giving respect does not mean worshipping and not criticizing which calls for constructive criticism and warns us against becoming mere worshippers of leaders.

2. Natarajan for the thread Should parents and students look beyond merit which is a pointer to the harsh reality that is existing today and exhorts the parents and students to look beyond merit and to gain some additional qualifications to ensure a safe future, and

3. ABSIVAKUMAR for the thread Reducing inequalities to the maximum extent possible in our own ways which is basically a thread that encourages us to share what we have with those who do not and thus put in our bit to reduce the financial differences between the haves and the have-nots.

The winner will receive a reward of Rs 60/- and 60 points and the special prize winners will get Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners.
    Congratulations to KVRR for winning the Thread of the Week for the week 13th to 19th May '18. My congratulations also to Partha Kansabanik, Natarajan and ABSIVAKUMAR for winning special prizes. I thank ISC for making the best selection from the threads published during the week. I wish all the best to the winners and I hope they will continue winning in coming days also.
    drrao
    always confident

Glad to find my name on the list. Congratulations to all the winners, all the best for future prizes.

Congratulations to all the winners for their respective awards. Hope they will continue their good work in ISC and garner more such awards.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty Congrats to TOW winner KVRR and also appreciation to all the special prize winner namely Partha , Natarajan and Sivakumar. Truly they deserve the recognition.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Mr. KVRR for winning the award with his analytical and philosophical thread. Appreciations to the special prize winners for their thought-provoking threads.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Thanks to all for the congratulatory messages. Congratulations to all the other winners.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

The cash rewards and points to all the winners have been credited.
    'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

My hearty congratulations to KVRR for being declared as the Thread of the week award winner. I also extend my wishes to the special prize winners Partha K, Natarajan and ABSIVAKUMAR. Wish them to continue creating award-winning threads.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to the winners and all the special prize winners for this TOW contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Congratulations to all the winners! The TOW awards highlight the fact that there are many superstars in the forum & not just the ones featured at the top. Let's see more such beautiful threads gracing our forum all year round.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Hearty Congrats to KVRR for being the winner of the thread of the week award and also congratulations to the special prize winners Partha , Natarajan and Sivakumar.
    Regards,
    Ramya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.