You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for April 2018

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of April 2018.

To view the Cash Credit details, visit our page: Revenue share bonus for April 2018.
    Thanks for the announcement of Revenue share bonus for the month of April 2018 as usual on the last day of the month. The webmaster is always punctual. My hearty congratulations to all the members who got revenue share bonus for the month. I am thankful to the webmaster for including my name also in the list of achievers of RSB.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the 19 members who, alongside me, feature in the list of eligible revenue share bonus earning members. Well done! With really good contributions helping in the all-round development of the site, I really wish the Webmasters would stretch that list to the top 25 and include some more members.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Congratulations to all the members who have got the RSB. Wishing the best for other ISCians to move into this list. Thanks to the webmasters.

Many congratulations to all those who got a share of the Revenue Share Bonus. Keep up the good job! I concur with the recommendation by Vandana ma'am about increasing the number of members who would be eligible for the RSB.
    'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

Thanks for announcing the revenue share bonus this time and I am benefited with 616 rupees . My congrats to all those who earned the RSB this time and those who missed better luck next time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulation to all top 20 members who are i the list of Revenue Share Bonus for April 2018. I got Rs 670 for contribution on the month of April 2018. Thanks Sir for announcing this reward
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their revenue share bonus for the month of April 2018. I wish all of them to get more awards like this future. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all twenty consistent Members who have found their names in the prestigious monthly list. Other Members of ISC will surely be inspired by these twenty Members.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Thanks, Mr Timmy M John for announcing the RSB for the month of Apr 2018. Fortunately, my name also appears on the list. Congratulations to all members who receive the RSB for the month of Apr 2018.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received revenue share bonus for the month of April 2018.
    Regards,
    Ramya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.