You must Sign In to post a response.
Love riddles? Here are 6 to solve and win a cash prize! Closing time: 12 midnight, 3rd June 2018.
  • Category: Quiz & Puzzles

Who am I? Riddle-me-ree: be quick as a bee!

Quick! Check the attachment of the Word doc. for riddles to solve.

Send me the answers to my gmail ID @iscmecontests. Do not post the answers in this thread.

There are 2 parts -
    (1) Part A is 6 riddles.
    (2) Part B is the word formed by the first letter of each answer of Part A (the six riddles though are jumbled up, so you have to unscramble the first letters of the answers to get the word.)

Just one rule - only one entry per member. Submit a response to this thread once you have sent me your entry.

Closing time: 12midnight tonight (IST).

Just three prizes:
    1. The one who gets the maximum points the earliest wins Rs.50/-.
    2. The next earliest entry with the maximum points gets Rs.40/-.
    3. The next gets Rs.30/-.

Note: In case the first two earliest entries are all-correct answers, then both will get the first prize of Rs.50/-.

Everyone participating will get the points and cc for correct answers as per what is mentioned.
  • Riddles Puzzle (159362-1-Riddles-Puzzle.doc)
    Just now I have sent my answers. I don't know how many of the answers are correct. Even one or two or correct also I will be happy. Waiting for the correct answers. I request ME to acknowledge the receipt of my email.
    drrao
    always confident

I just mailed my answers. I just opened the ISC Forum after my walk and saw the quiz, wasn't expecting to find a quiz posted.

I have received up to now three entries. These are from Aditya Mohan, Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao and Juana. Thank you for attempting the riddles. I will check back in tomorrow for later entries.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I have sent my answers to the given e-mail id. I have attempted only three.
    "If you are killed in action, you go to Heaven. If you win, you rule this Earth (as beautiful as Heaven). That is why, O son of Kunti, take a firm resolve and fight!"-- Shrimad Bhagwad Gita

Madam Vandana,
    I have mailed my answers at 9.50 p.m. Please acknowledge receipt. It is extremely tough to get the right answers. I expect to have three correct answers. Let us see.

No life without Sun

I just now emailed my answers to the given e-mail id.
    I was quite late to notice the quiz announcement and even not sure about my answers.
    Purely guesswork!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hi, Vandana Mam,
    I also just sent my answers to your email id. This was not an easy riddle must say.

Do what inspires you !!

I have sent my answers. Kindly acknowledge.

Have just sent my entry.
    Patience and perseverance pays

I have received all the remaining entries. Thank you for participating.

I am re-opening this thread for other members to try out the riddles & get an opportunity to apply their mind! Late entries will be accepted up to 3 p.m. today and will get points & cc for correct answers, but will not be eligible for the main prizes. Send me the entry via email & then post a response in this thread as per the instructions which were given.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Just sent my answers now.

Neeraj,

I have received your entry at 11:46.

Hello Mam, is the contest still open? I just mailed you my answers. If it is late entry, kindly ignore.
    But I am very happy to see such contestants.
    Looking for right answers.

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum