You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Delhi

"Narendra Modi is very angry!"

He was silent for a quite long time. But how can he remain silent for such a long time? After long last, he has returned to his favourite pastime, theatrics. Yesterday Shri Arvind Kejriwal tweeted: ""I am told the Prime Minister is very angry with the present L-G. The Prime Minister thinks Baijal is not creating sufficient obstacles. Because despite all the obstacles by the L-G, the Delhi government is doing phenomenal work for people," He also stated in the same tweet that that was the reason why Shri Najiv Jung, the predecessor of the present Lt.-Governor, Shri Anil Baijal, had been removed.

After a long period, he returned to theatrics. I had a good laugh reading his tweets. No doubt, Shri Kejriwal is a very good performer.

Members! What is your opinion about yesterday's tweet of Shri Arvind Kejriwal, the Chief Minister of Delhi?
    I want to know very frankly: is it really necessary to discuss every Tweeted post by anybody? I am sure more or less the same things will be said by ISCians generally in reaction to such Tweets.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

I most humbly submit that the great man tweeted at least ten times during last week (excluding retweets and likes). I have raised only one of his great tweets.

Secondly, is he "anybody"? Many people will be angry.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

A man who doesn't get angry or annoyed on somebody is not at all a man. Getting angry is a quality among the nine Navaras of life. There is nothing to wonder about. Arvind Kejriwal too got angry many times. Modi got angry and left the interview during most of his TV interviews.
    No life without Sun

" Arvind Kejriwal", is more or less is a irritating personality of throughout his tenure as a CM of our National capital, Delhi. He is one of the personalities in the Indian politics who is a self declared honest person. After Rahul Gandhi, he remains the biggest unemployed politician in the Indian Politics. No matter what he never said any useful things.

I always try to ignore his actions.

Partha, it is indeed a question of worry for us. Will he forgive Sri Kejriwal? Hope this post helps.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

From the beginning the equation between the governor and Kejriwal was sour and one can expect such reactions from the Delhi Chief Minister. However PM Nareneder Modi getting angry over the governor is not true and not imaginable.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr. Mohan: The equation of Shri Kejriwal has been sour with many people including the founder-members of his own party like Shri Prashant Bhushan, Shri Yogendra Yadav, Shri Kumar Biswas, etc. His equation with his own mentor Shri Anna Hazare is also not very simple or straight.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

The CM of Delhi was in news for always wrong things only. No one will be taking him seriously I think. May some people get annoyed but his comments don't make any difference to the real leader. It is a common practice in our country many CM's especially from opposition parties will say against the governor who is appointed by the ruling party.
    So I don't give much importance to such tweets which are of no value.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments