You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based TOW contest for the week 27th May - 2nd June'18 on topic - 'Home' (Winners)

We have received 13 entries for the Topic based TOW contest for the week 27th May - 2nd June'18 on the topic - 'Home' . Thank you everyone for your participation and coming out with different perspectives on the given topic. Our ISCians have proved it again that there is no dearth for creativity in our Forum.

And the Winner is:
    Padmini for her entry - A home for new generation. The winner would get 60 pts and 60 c.c.

The Special Prize carrying 40 pts and 40 c.c each goes to:
    1.Vandana for her entry - A special invitation to my homestay.
    2.Hakimuddin Kuwakhedwala for his entry - How to convert a house into a home in present scenario?
    3.Vij for his thread - Your Home needs and misses you
    4.Venkiteswaran for his entry - Give more importance to your home than your home-page
    5. Umesh for his thread - A new home for the humans

All other entries would also receive c.c based on quality of the post. Congratulations to the winners and I request the members to join with me to greet the winners.
    Congratulations to Ms. Padmini for winning the topic-based ToW for the month of May. Appreciations to Ms. Vandana, Mr. Hakimuddin, Mr. Vij, Mr. Venkiteswaran and Mr. Umesh for winning the special awards. All the threads are thought-provoking and creative.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations to Padmini for being the winner of Topic based TOW contest for the week 27th May - 2nd June'18 on topic - 'Home'.
    Congrats to Vandana,Hakimuddin Kuwakhedwala, Vij and Umesh for getting the special prize. I feel happy that my entry also got a special prize.
    I is nice that this contest got good participation and the contributions were also good and having variety. Congrats to all the participants. Hope there will be still more participation in further contests.

My best wishes and Congratulations to Padmini for being the winner of TOW contest for the week 27th May - 2nd June'18 on topic - 'Home' and also applauds to Vandana, Hakimuddin Kuwakhedwala, Vij Venkiteshwaran and Umesh for getting the special prize awards.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

A happy announcement to make my day happy!
    Congratulations to all the special prize winners in the topic based TOW contest.
    Thank you ISC for adding one more award in my profile.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My hearty congratulations to Ms Padmini for winning TOW award. I also want to congratulate Vandana Madam, Mr. VIj, Mr. Venkiteswaran and Mr. Unesh for winning special prizes.
    Thank you ISC for selecting my thread for the special prize.

Honesty is the best policy.

My best wishes and congratulations to Padmini for winning the TOW award. My congratulations also to all other special prize winners. I wish them all the best and I hope they will win many more such prizes in the days to come.
    drrao
    always confident

I thank ISC for my award and also take this opportunity to congratulate all the other winners for their respective awards.
    Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to Padmini for being declared as the winner of Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate all the other Special prize winners of this contest. Wish all of them to get more prizes like this in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the winners of the home TOW. Glad to see that there are 5 special prizes given to deserving entries.

Hearty congratulations to Padmini for being the winner of the Topic based TOW contest for the week 27th May to 02nd June '18 and also to the Special Prize winners Vandana ma'am, Hakimuddin, Vij, Venkiteswaran sir and Umesh!

The rewards to the winners have been credited.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.