You must Sign In to post a response.
Have analytical skills? Bring them to the fore and solve these riddles, submitting your entry by 8p.m. tomorrow.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Brain-teasing Riddles: answer, quick!

Quick! Check the 2-page attachment of the Word doc. for six brain-teasing riddles to solve.

Send me the answers to my gmail ID @iscmecontests. Do not post the answers in this thread.

There are 2 parts -
    (1) Part A is 6 riddles.
    (2) Part B is the unscrambled word formed by putting together the first letter of each answer of Part A.

A member can submit an entry only once. Send your entry to my gmail ID as mentioned above and then submit a response to this thread.

Closing time: 8p.m. tomorrow, 17th June 2018 (IST).

Cash prizes:
    1. The first 3 participants who gets the maximum points the earliest will each win Rs.50/-.
    2. The next earliest entry with the maximum points gets Rs.40/-.
    3. The next gets Rs.30/-.

Additionally, all participants will get the points and cc for correct answers as per what is mentioned.

Hurry!
  • Brain-teasing riddles (159621-1-Brain-teasing-riddles.doc)
    ME,
    Just now I have sent the answers to the riddles. Please acknowledge the receipt of the same. I look forward to seeing the answers at the earliest. I thank you for the contest.

drrao
    always confident

Madam,
    I have sent the answers right now. Kindly acknowledge.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Gave my brain some post-supper exercise. Just mailed my answers. Interesting clues. Let's see whether I have the right analytical skills.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

I too have sent my response . I found this riddle easier. It was a good exercise to my brain.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Madam,
    I have sent my answers by email at 09.19 pm.

I have sent my response a few minutes ago.

Hello,
    I sent my answers.

Live life Kingsize!

Hello,
    I sent my entry for this on the mentioned email id.
    Please confirm the receipt.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

I have just sent my entry for the contest. Please acknowledge for the same.
    Honesty is the best policy.

I have just sent my entry for this contest.

Entries received so far:
    1. Dr. Rao
    2. Juana
    3. Partha
    4. Aditya
    5. Venkiteswaran
    6. Bala
    7. Joyshree
    8. Padmini
    9. Hakimuddin
    10. Aliasgar

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I have sent my answers to the above-mentioned e-mail id. Kindly acknowledge.

Soundharya, I have received your entry. Only 11 entries - disappointed!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Sorry, just saw the contest this evening and sent in my answers now.

Natarajan, I have received your entry. The contest is now closed. The points will be tallied & the winners will be announced soon. Thank you, all those who participated.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum