You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Oh time flies, I have been here seven years!

This time somehow I forgot to remember my anniversary of joining ISC. It was when I visited my profile page today for something that it came to my notice that I had completed seven years in ISC.

I record my thanks to one and all in ISC. Thank you for giving me kind patronage, for the regards shown, the complimentary words written and for the affection shown to me all these days.

I feel privileged to be in ISC and among you all. Let us have the camaraderie continuing. I hope I would be able to contribute the same way, if not better in the days ahead too. Thank you again.
    ISC Members are being benefitted by your experience and sagacious advice during last seven years. Congratulations on this occasion. May this association continue for a very long period.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations for successfully completing seven years here. As an elderly and knowledgeable person the members of ISC have a high regard for you and you deserve the same. Personally I learned some points from your posts and I thank you for the same. I wish and hope you will continue your nice work further.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congrats Venkiteswaran. You are an excellent ISCian.
    No life without Sun

My hearty congrats and good wishes for having successfully completed 7 full years in this site and your sharing were informative, educative and above all had the dose of extra inputs which is liked by every member.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations Sir for completing great seven years in ISC family.
    Hope to see you celebrating many anniversaries here in future!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations on the long innings completed as on 19th June, Venkiteswaran! Glad to see your zeal unabated over the years. Thanks for your really good quality contributions in the various sections. You have stood out as a star, whether in the forum, ask expert or articles section. Best wishes as you continue onward.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Congratulations
    Don’t remember forgetting to remember anything

Glad to see you completing 7 long years Mr. Venkiteswaran. With such long time in ISC, we are sure that you have known to almost everyone here. We expect that such vast experienced, knowledgeable and honest member should show us the way from being on the front.

All the best and good luck to you.

Congratulations to you sir. Apart from being regular in Forum, your expert answers make you a true ISC expert and I can say you are an ornament for our Ask Expert section. I am little selfish here. You may be busy and preoccupied but don't miss to respond to the AE questions posed by some genuine members and be regular as far as possible.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Hearty congratulations sir on completing seven years as an ISCian! Your balanced and logical explanations and your willingness to help other members need a special mention here. It is a great feeling to have been associated with you through ISC. All the best to you sir!
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

• Sign In to post your comments