You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Digvijay Singh's remark on Hindu terrorism

Digvijay Singh pointed a finger at millions of Hindus, denigrated them and called them terrorists, Being a party Leader, how can he make such statement? Can he prove that all Hindus are terrorists?
    I whole-heartedly welcome this statement.

Why? Because people would remember the inhuman torture suffered by Sadhvi Pragya, a Sanyasin, and Lt. Col. Shrikant Prasad Purohit, a very efficient Army Officer, over the years. People would remember the grief and loss of sleep by Ms. Sonia Gandhi over Batala House encounter. People would remember Sushil Kumar Sindhe and P. Chidambaram, the two former Home Ministers.

I do hope the Congress leaders and other opposition leaders would make such remarks more regularly.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Digvijay's statement that all Hindu terrorists who are arrested had a link with RSS. He also said that Godse who killed Gandhi is also having a connection with RSS. How he can say that all terrorists from Hindu religion are having links with RSS. If somebody challenges this in the court can he prove this? Probably he wanted non-Hindu Votes to his party. But in that process, he should be careful and he should not lose all Hindu votes who outnumber all other religions in India. This gentleman many times makes remarks like this which are putting the party in the problem. He is the main brain behind Sonia Gandhi for the division of Andhra Pradesh State to Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
    drrao
    always confident

They are jobless now & because of this their minds have stopped working & so requesting to not to kind their language. They are already old enough & soon be dead. So take a note & divert your attention in order to maximize your contributions to the society to the best possible.

Because our mind is not a dust bin.

We must educate our people or else this kind of politician will misguide poor people and uneducated people, We must make Congress Mukt Bharat soon before they make Hindustan into Pakistan. I am not against any religion but Congress is playing a dirty game in the name of religion.

Digvijay Singh has been desperately waiting for a break as the CM of his state and wants to make a impression to the high command with his useless statement on Hindu terrorism.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

We must educate our people or else this kind of politician will misguide poor people and uneducated people, We must make Congress Mukt Bharat soon before they make Hindustan into Pakistan. I am not against any religion but Congress is playing a dirty game in the name of religion.

I expect more and more such statements from Digvijaya Singh and his supreme leader. This would help them (Congress leaders) to achieve 'Congress-mukt Bharat' in near future.

Mr Digvijay Singh is actually a Parajay Singh. All his plans are failing. Sometimes he is playing communal cards. A confused man now.
    Don’t remember forgetting to remember anything

Surprise to see that none of the hard core Congress supporters has commented regarding this in this thread. Had it been said some good thing about Hindu by another political party, India's secularism would have in danger! This is truly called a double standard mentality.

By the way who is Digvijay Singh? The man who always in controversy with his remarks? This is why no one giving any mind to his words.

Mr. Jeet Singh: When will we understand this simple equation? Insulting Hindus by political leaders and liberals doesn't harm secularism. This is almost an established fact in India (and also in other parts of Indian sub-continent).

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.