You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How many new roads have been constructed during Modi Govt?

I was doing a survey on how many new highways have been constructed during Modi government and I googled to find it but was not able to get the exact data. So if anyone of you can help me out, I will very much thankful to you all.
    Although the exact data can't be available, we can look around through the below site so as to get the idea about the current status.
    http://morth.nic.in/#

You can visit the Union Minister Gadkari Ministry website and there all the details are mentioned. He is the Minister for roads development and all the past and future projects are available.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

K Mohan sir I check the official website of Ministry of Road and transport but I was not able to get all the information I wanted, Actually, I wanted to know state-wise data.
    And thank you Ved Prakash Anand sir for the link.

Deleted.

K Mohan sir I check the official website of Ministry of Road and transport but I was not able to get all the information I wanted, Actually, I wanted to know state-wise data.
    And thank you Ved Prakash Anand sir for the link.

If the official site of the Ministry concerned cannot provide you the exact date as per your requirement, I don't think anybody else can. Please check out the official government sites. I think this thread can be locked now.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.