You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Image Attachment Test

Please see the Word doc. attached to this thread with the image in it. I request 7-8 members to let me know if they are able to download the attachment and if the image in it is clear. I would like members to also check this via a smartphone since some of you work on contests on your phone directly.
  • Image Attachment Test (159718-1-Image-Attachment-Test.doc)
    Yes, Vandana madam. I am able to download and also able to see the clear image in laptop and smartphone (Samsung J7).
    Honesty is the best policy.

Managing editor, I am able to download the message on my laptop and on my mobile also. the picture is clear and visible. This is for your information.
    drrao
    always confident

Yes Madam , It is able to download and open with a clear image
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

The image downloaded on my Smartphone is clear.

Congrats Vandana. Your attempt is successful. Yes, I can download and view the image (flowers) on my laptop.
    No life without Sun

Yes, I can see those four beautiful flowers on my laptop.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Yes I can able to download the image attachment and also could see the image shared by you and no problem from my end.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks, everyone for your input.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum