You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

My points have been reduced from 37 to 31 for dated 22.06.2018

For 22.06.2018, for the submissions, I got 37 points but now this has been reduced to 31.

Requesting the ME to kindly look into the matter & resolve.
    You please verify whether any of the posts are rejected or points for some posts are reduced. The concerned editors will be doing this. When we place a discussion for a particular thread automatically based on the length points will be allotted. But later on some times will go through some of the threads and may reduce the points. You please check once.
    drrao
    always confident

The reason for deduction of points may be either rejection of your thread, or the points might have deducted for not adhering to the topic of the thread and giving the response something else.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

There is an automated system in place for some sections, for instance, the responses in Ask Experts section and the comments posted in the Resource section, receive automated points. The points are changed manually by editors of those sections when the responses are reviewed.

This could be the reason behind the mystery.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

Just now I have checked the ''deleted'' Forum posts. Your ''newspaper'' thread has been deleted. So, you have lost 5 points. Maybe any one of your responses has earned the wrath of an Editor, and your point has been reduced to 0. These account for 6 points.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

The thread referred by Partha on Newspaper is actually duplicated and hence the second thread is deleted and hence there might be a decrease of points and also like this, there may be a different issue you can check it yourself on any deletion of post or reduction of points because you are saying about 6 points reduction.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Thanking you all for your information onto this. The ME is requested to close the thread if they feel that it is done.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.