You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month- May '18- Winner!

It is said that it is better to be late than never. In the case of announcing the Star of the Month, too, there has been an unavoidable delay but we are announcing the same now.

With his consistent contributions to different sections and also his overall active participation, ABSivakumar has ensured that he would be the best choice and accordingly, he has been adjudged the winner of the Star of the Month award for the month of May '18.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the Star of May!
    Hearty congrats to the May Star ABSivakumar. Dear ABS, you really deserve this prestigious ISC award. Well done. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to A B Sivakumar for being the Star of the Month for the month of May 2018. He is very active in all the sections of the site and he is doing a very good work. Really he deserves the award. I wish him all the best and I hope he will continue the good work and win many more such awards.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to ABSivakumar for winning the prestigious award the star of the month May 2018. You really deserve it. I was expecting your name for this award. Hope you will contribute more and win more awards here.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations, AB Sivakumar. Well done! Keep those quality contributions coming in and continue on a winning spree.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Congrats and keep it up. Well done.
    Knowledge is power.

Vandana and all others, thanks a million for the nice words. I have read contributions of each of you, the giants. Am just a small fish, so to say. It took me a while to even understand the tags that should be used in the articles. I shall positively seek all your advice as I continue to contribute. Am also very happy to note that there have been very good debates on a whole range of disputes.

Yes A B Sivakumar has been doing ripples in this forum with his unique and yet natural experienced threads and therefore could connect with other members very easily and thus this award duly deserves for him.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations Mr. AB Sivakumar, it is no surprise to me that the award has come your way. Well done, all the very best for future awards.

Congratulations to Mr. Sivakumar for the prestigious award for the month of May, 2018. It was expected considering his energetic performance especially in Forum section and Articles section.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations to ABSivakumar for winning the Star of the Month-May 2018- award.
    There isn o doubt and we could see it coming, from the many contributions of number and quality.

Best Wishes for more and more awards.

My hearty congratulations to Mr. ABSivakumar for getting the Star of the month award for the month of May 2018. A truly deserving award for the all-around contributions in various sections of ISC.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to you Mr. Sivakumar for the 'Star of the Month' award. Your open-hearted writings are impressive. Most of your postings are having Tamil Nadu flavor and extend it to other areas also.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Congratulations Mr. ABSivakumar for getting awarded with the Start of the Month Award.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

The cash reward and points have been credited to the winner.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Great to note that Mr Sivakumar is this month's (May) awardee. Hearty congratulations, Mr. Sivakumar.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Congratulations, AB Sivakumar. Well done! Keep it up.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

My heartiest Congratulations to A B Sivakumar for winning the reward Star of the Month for the month of May 2018
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations ABSivakumar, on winning the coveted Star of the Month award. A star is born! Hope to see you continue posting intelligent thoughts and views. Your posts are a refreshing change.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

Juana Madam, and all others. Thanks a million. Juana Madam, i simply adore your superb language skills. I just keep saying to myself "I have miles to go". Guess you live in Chennai. I never knew that there are so many organic food outlets. Thanks a million for the information.
    I love to write articles. As regards the forum, I shall desist from anything that is controversial. There are so many things that bother us, don't they? Your inputs on mango, the fruit, is simply superb. Please do continue with your superb language skills. What they taught me in Loyola College, Chennai, is to be humble. And learn from others. There is so much to learn from each of the members here and from giants like you. Thanks a million again.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.