You must Sign In to post a response.
Participated in the recent active GD? Check out if you won a prize!
  • Category: Winners

Why isn't the Indian Football team in the World Cup Finals? - active GD winners

There were fewer participants in the Active GD: Why isn't the Indian Football team in the World Cup Finals? and less of a debate and more of just stating views & facts. Nevertheless, some of the participants did debate in a nice manner & to them goes the prize award of Rs.150/- each.

The winners of the active GD are Mandeep, Natarajan, Joyshree, Aditya Mohan and Bhushan.

Congratulations to all the winners! Other participants will get enhanced points & cc for some of their responses, too, if they qualify for it.
    Congrats and best wishes to all the active GD winners namely Mandeep, Natarajan, Joyshree, Aditya Mohan and Bhushan who has done exempleralily well. Keep it up.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the winners of the active GD Mr. Mandeep, Mr. Natarajan, Ms. Joyshree, Mr. Aditya Mohan and Mr. Bhushan.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

My very sincere and heartiest congratulations to the winners of the active GD Mr Mandeep, Natarajan, Ms Joyshree, Mr Aditya Mohan and Bhushan. Well done Members.
    No life without Sun

It is very pleasure to see the GD results. My best wishes and congratulations to mandeep. Natarajan, Joyshree,Aditya and Bhushan for their winning performances.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to all those who have won the 'Best Participants' award!

I personally feel that we need to understand what a group discussion or debate is all about. It is not all about sharing your views; it is also about countering opposite views and trying to arrive at a logical conclusion. Active GDs should not be construed as a space for sharing knowledge, it is a space which would try to bring out the facts as is generally acceptable.

With that note in mind, I have credited the best participants with the announced cash rewards and points.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

My best wishes and heartiest congratulations to all the participants who wins the contest. It is really a good experience to read the GD based on current topics as it helps you to learn how to participate in a GD.

Congratulations to all the participants and winners.

This topic was unique in the sense that debating or presenting counterviews was extremely difficult. Why is India not in the world cup? The reasons, views etc would be more or less the same. We cannot have counter views or debate about the popularity of cricket, the lack of infrastructure, the lack of nurturing talent etc.

I would like to acknowledge, the nice presentation of the evolution of Indian Football by Mr.Partha. He can build on this and link this group discussion as an article itself.

My hearty congratulations to Mandeep, Natarajan, Joyshree, Aditya Mohan and Bhushan for winning Active GD: Why isn't the Indian Football team in the World Cup Finals?
    Honesty is the best policy.

Thanks to Mr. Natarajan for reading my GD responses. Sincere thanks for giving me a topic for a new article.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

My hearty congratulations to Mandeep, Natarajan, Joyshree, Aditya Mohan and Bhushan for being announced as the winners of the active GD contest. I wish all the participants to get more prizes in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.