You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of May '18 - Winners!

We are now announcing the rewards for the Wizards and Super Contributors for the Month of May'18. The winners are-

Articles-
    Ramakrishna Kambhampati

Forum-
    KVRR

Ask Experts-
    Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala

Jobs-
    Vandana

We could not find any super contributor to other sections but the one that has won a reward in this section for photos is Seema Mittal.

The Wizards will get a cash reward of Rs 250/- each and the Super Contributor will receive Rs 100/-

Please join me in congratulating the winners.
    The cash rewards and points are duly credited.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Congratulations to the winners of Wizard and Super Contributors award. It takes a lot of effort and sonsistency to achecieve such rewards. I also personally appreciate all the winners for making ISC informative in all sections by their super contribution.
    Hackers never learns but always wins!

Congratulations to Mr. Kambhampati, Mr. KVRR, Mr. Hakimuddin, Ms. Vandana and Mrs. Seema Mittal for winning these prestigious awards for the month of May, 2018.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Great going! Congrats to all the winners for their respective monthly awards. Keep it up and continue contributing.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty congratulations to Kambhampati Ramakrishna, KVRR, Hakimuddin, Vandana and Seema Mittal for winning the awards. I hope they will continue their good work and win many more such awards in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty Congratulations to Mr. Kambhampati, Mr. KVRR, Mr. Hakimuddin, Ms. Vandana for being the winners of the wizard awards and for cash credit of Rs. 250 and also congratulations for Mrs. Seema Mittal for being the winner of super contributor award for the photos section and for cash credit of Rs. 100/-.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congrats to Ramakrishna Kambhampati for getting the wizard award for his well conceived articles in resources section , KVRR for his forum contributions which were fantastic and enriching and Hakimuddin for Ask Experts, as his answers were apt an correct, Vandana for jobs and special appreciation to Seema Mittal for getting the super contributor award. All of them deserve great applause.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati, KVRR, Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala, and Vandana Mam for getting the Wizards award and Seema Mittal for getting the Super contributor award. I wish all the prize getters to get more awards in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Thanks to all for your congratulatory messages. My congratulations to all the other winners.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

My arty congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati, KVRR, Vandana madam and Seema Mittal for winning Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of May '18. Thanks to ISC for selecting me as the super contributor of AE for the month of May 18. One more award for me.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations for the Wizards and Super contributors for the month of May. All the very best for future awards to other members.

Many congratulations to all the Wizard and super contributor award winners for making recognizable contributions in their respective sections.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati, KVRR, Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala, Vandana and Seema Mittal for winning respective awards.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.