You must Sign In to post a response.
This thread is the Special Prize Winner of the Topic based TOW contest for the week 24th Jun'18 - 30th Jun'18 - Dream-catcher
  • Category: Miscellaneous

She wants a special Dream-Catcher

Our mother nation is suffering from so many problems like corruption, crimes, terrorism, poverty, illiteracy etc due to which she gets bad dreams about her future. She dreams of destruction and pain and is not able to sleep in peace. We as sons and daughters of our mother nation badly need to gift her "Dream-Catchers" so that our mother nation does not get nightmares. But wait! Just hear what mother nation wants to say below.

"My dear children, please do not gift me these simple Dream Catchers. Even if they give me good dreams what is its use? Reality is that I am still in pain and distress due to the existing problems. I want advanced "Dream-Catcher cum Materializer" which can also materialize the good dreams they give me.

These advanced "Dream-Catchers cum Materializers" are none other than you, my sons and daughters. Only you all can prevent bad dreams for me and also materialize my good dreams by fighting together all the problems that are troubling me and remove them from my life. My real dream is to see myself free from all these problems. So I need not just one but hundreds of "Dream Catchers cum Materializers" in form of all my beloved citizens."

So do we have guts to act as Dream-Catchers cum Materializers for our dear motherland? Or are we happy just by hanging a simple Dream-Catcher in our room?

TOW Entry for the topic "Dream Catchers"
    Surely a award winning contribution from the author as the content as really touched me as it mentions the concern for the mother nation to which every one has to support. Great thought.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

An excellent story. Yes, for a mother, her children can prevent her bad dreams and make her good dreams come true. A very beautiful thread which is an appropriate entry for the ToW contest.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

A great thought and the idea is to be appreciated. The realisation of a dream Catcher cum Materializer is a rich idea and appreciations to the author for that. We all know that the mother will arrange a dream catcher to her children for their good dreams. Here the children have to arrange the same for their mother. We all should reassure our Mother India that we will be on our toes to see that the dreams of the country will be realised.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments