You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Happy Doctor's day to all.

Today it is national Doctor's day. On this day I like to pay my salutation to all the doctors who serve the people by taking all the pains and see that their parents are maintaining good health. In our Hindu mythology, we treat the doctor as equivalent to God. Vydyonarayanoharihi.
    Today we all should show our respect to the doctors and physicians as they are very important to us and their services are invaluable to us.
    The well-known Physician and the second Chief Minister of West Bengal, Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy was born on July 1, 1882. It is incidental that he died on the same date in 1962, at the age of 80 years. Bharat Ratna was awarded to him on February 4, 1961.
    I wish all the members of ISC a happy National Doctor's day.
    On the occasion of birth and death anniversary of Dr. B.C. Roy, the architect of West Bengal, who was a very renowned doctor, India observes Doctor's Day on 1st July every year.

I have posted some threads on Dr. B.C. Roy. One of the threads is on his pure and sacred love for Kalyani, daughter of Dr. Nilratan Sarkar, another very famous physician of Bengal. I request the Members to go through this thread.
    This thread

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Doctors play a really important part of society without them it would be very difficult to imagine a society. They are in a way pain reliever of the society and it's really nice to dedicate a day specially to them and hence paying tribute.
    Although its a special tribute to Dr. B.C Roy, but I think on this special day we should find some time to thank doctors around us for their contribution in the society and make them feel special and how grateful we are for their being in this profession.

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

# 640844,
    Today I did the same thing. I have not met them personally but called the known doctors around my place and I congratulated them on this day and I appreciated them for the service they are doing to the Nation,

drrao
    always confident

On this doctor's day I wish to remember all those doctors who have treated my father and mother for many years and also our family doctor who has been giving tremendous service to us. We know how difficult for us to live without doctor. For any disease , we first want to visit our family doctor and seek his expert advise and medicine. Such is the faith and following. And there are so many doctors with their smiling face and soothing positive talks with the patient would bring immense change in their life and on this occasion I want to thank Dr Shantha Premnarayan for being so guiding spirit to our family.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.