You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

I am included in the Diamond club

Yesterday I got included in the Diamond club of ISC after completing 10000 points. I cannot share my emotion after becoming a Diamond member of such a nice website. I really want to thank all the members who directly or indirectly supported me to achieve this position. I am thankful to ISC for providing a platform to get Google Adsense approval which would be very difficult for me if I had applied through my blog or website.

Once again, thanks to the Webmasters, ME, editors of different sections and all the members of ISC to motivate me directly or indirectly to contribute my knowledge here.

Hope I will receive your guidance and support of all the members of ISC in future also.
    Wonderful, Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala! Yes, it is a moment of emotion, of pride in achieving it, in getting a sparkling Diamond shield on your profile page. It is especially a momentous moment, as we celebrate ISC's birthday today, so this day will always be an extra special one for you.

Congratulations and keep up the good work. Let's see the Platinum shield too, soon, at your profile page!

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Congratulations Mr.Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala on achieving the Diamond status, yes I can understand, it's a lovely moment to treasure, a sense of achievement. All the best for the next level.

Welcome to Diamond Club, Mr. Hakimuddin! You have covered the journey very quickly. Now move forward towards the Platinum Club.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Great going. Keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Mr Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala. My heartiest welcome to you for joining the diamond club on this eleventh birthday of our lovely ISC. My best wishes to join the ISC's Platinum club soon, the club where I am.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations Mr Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala. I am very pleased to know that you joined the diamond club and I extend my warm welcome to you to this club. I hope you will continue your good work and see that you will be in the next level within a minimum period of time.
    drrao
    always confident

Many congratulations Hakimuddin on your entry to the Diamond Club! You have been consistent all through and had enriched the pages of ISC with your valuable contributions. Keep contributing and maintain the zeal. All the best! Hope to see you in the Platinum club at the earliest.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Yes the journey between gold and diamond club is 9000 points and you have achieved it. And the next big leap is for the platinum level for which you have to score 40,000 points more and best of luck for the same.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations,Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala , on reaching the Diamond level. Best wishes for more higher achievements.

Congratulations to Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala on reaching the Diamond level. Getting this level shows your tremendous and continuous contribution to this site. I wish you to reach the Platinum level also soon.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations Hakimuddin, it is the reason of your hard work. All the best and good luck for the future.

Congratulations Hakimuddin for attaining the status of Diamond - level. I hope, you would continue to maintain the same zeal even in the upcoming time and I would be delighted to see many positive articles appearing in different columns offering the readers thought provoking articles and also palatable to tastes.

Congratulations to you on joining the Diamond club of ISC. Sure with the interest and pace, you would be the Platinum member one day and I wish you all the best.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Congratulations Hakimuddin on reaching such a milestone. May you continue to attain more such heights in ISC. All the best for your future endeavours.
    Patience and perseverance pays

• Sign In to post your comments